PDA

View Full Version : Autoresponse trigger frame?

Darkspidie1984
06-03-2008, 08:06 PM
How does an autoresponse trigger frame work? Also would it be as fast and consistent as my RTpro? I Am thinking of buying a minimag with an autoresponse frame on it for my brother.

06-03-2008, 08:22 PM
Im not sure of the mechanics of the AR frame, but it fires on the pull and release

Darthmag99
06-03-2008, 08:31 PM
it will work far better with a lighter trigger assembly like the ULT, its completley dependent on how fast you or he can pull and release the trigger. Although I dont think the Autpresponse frames can fit anything but the classic or minimag style rails. I havent seen one used with an x valve yet- so the results would be interesting.

michbich
06-03-2008, 08:35 PM
The combination of RT effect and Autoresponce frame have been talked about a few times. But i have never seen or heard of a working combination of the two.

Sumthinwicked
06-04-2008, 12:34 AM
i have an ar frame if i get it to work in differant than am/mm ill let you know it is up for grabs to LOL i wanted it for a micro and couldnt get it to work i might use it still on a ule eclipse setup but im not sure though

ajnin
06-04-2008, 01:40 AM
my response trigger sticks sometimes when on a rt valve, its a violent stick too. but its amazingly fast. you shoot about 4-6 balls per pull.

i havent tried it with a ult on off only the rt on off. seemed to work fine with a classic valve.

questionful
06-04-2008, 01:43 AM
I would hate to be forced to shoot on the trigger return. And it must be one crappy trigger pull. I've never tried one, but I just hate the idea of them. If you want an affordable but fast mag, consider a classic RT? Or you could just try a ULT in a classic valve with a double trigger.

Darkspidie1984
06-04-2008, 09:16 AM
I would hate to be forced to shoot on the trigger return. And it must be one crappy trigger pull. I've never tried one, but I just hate the idea of them. If you want an affordable but fast mag, consider a classic RT? Or you could just try a ULT in a classic valve with a double trigger.
I have an RT pro what is the difference between that and the old classic RT besides extra SS metal on the body.

rb211
06-04-2008, 10:15 AM
The AR frame will work with a RT valve, but you will have a hard time getting it to bounce with the design of the sear assembly. The frame will work on a RT rail, but you have to mill the"wings" off of the frame so it sits flat on the bottom of the rail.

As for the trigger pull, well, it's pretty lousy. The spring inside the grip that operates the sear assembly is pretty stiff, but a trip to the local hardware shop, a pair of wire cutters, and a little bit of ingenuity will lighten up the pull. Changing to a RT on/off or a ULT wont change the pull alone - you have to switch and trim the spring.