PDA

View Full Version : Country Club Tests?

Chef123161
01-21-2002, 01:20 PM
How was the testing at Country Club last night? I am interested on hearing about that and Manny's results with the new breech geometry! Thanks.

Chef123161
01-21-2002, 05:21 PM
Just curious what AO members attended and what they though of the Xtreme?

AGD
01-21-2002, 06:40 PM
The CC testing went well, we were shooting vertcal feed guns with revies. These were standard emags not xtremes with ACE. We were testing blowback and barrel breaks. The guns went better than expected and were able to sustain high rates of fire with the vert feeds. They broke about 8 balls all night at high firing rates so we think the revies were not keeping up. When we switched to a HALO they shot perfect.

Manny had some barrel issues and is sending his gun back to us.

Kila had a perfect weekend 0 breaks/problems of any type and took 6th place in the tourney. Congrats Kila!

AGD

Chef123161
01-21-2002, 06:41 PM
That sounds pretty promising! Keep up the good work.

lonsch
01-21-2002, 11:10 PM
i was there with a few other AO members testing the new set ups.

let me just say that i was very impressed with the new configuration. very little kick. less than a normal mag with super bolt. and they shot very fast with a rev with out choping. once we put a halo on it........forget about it...holy cow did that thing fly

magboy02
01-21-2002, 11:13 PM
i shot the protoype emag it was a modifed jax warrior emag with new configuerations, and i was able to shot it faster than a angel and with the halo feeding it i have no chops or breaks, it was a really nice gun and hope to see it on the market eventualy