PDA

View Full Version : Tell me a little about a BKO

punkncat
06-06-2008, 09:15 PM
Its been a while since my bushy, and given that this is a different animal anyway.
First off is there anywhere to find an owners/operation manual for this marker?
I tried ICDO and it requires you register. I did note that a few users there are common to here...

What OP do these normally run at?

How do you adjust the LPR, as in which way is down, which way is up, and how to find the optimal setting.

Are there any settings as far as the board is concerned? It appears not, but thought I would ask.

trevorjk
06-06-2008, 09:24 PM
the stock lpr is turn in till very slight leak then turn out 1/4 turn.

if memory serves me right operating pressure was around 250-300ish

and the BKO is a fasor, blow forward ram with spring return.

i can go on, but i need more questions.

as for boards, they are dipswitch boards if i recall correctly

punkncat
06-06-2008, 10:09 PM
Well I found the problem. The LPR is missing the reg seat and brass ring.
Is there anywhere to find stock parts for these anymore? I found a zenitram adapter to convert to a cocker LPR.

trevorjk
06-06-2008, 10:48 PM
i have no idea where to find parts for those anymore :(

that would be a question for ICDO. also, i believe the promasters are the same thing? might be able to get an LPR off of one of those. again, questions for ICDO

pk5
06-06-2008, 11:17 PM
you should register for icdo, just because most of the member that answer technical question are either on there. Or another option is to post the question on mcarterbrown, since pump, harbringer, and vdub visit those frequently and answer most of the questions.

As for the lpr, you can probably find a used one on icdo or on pbnation, they are usually pretty cheap.

I don't think the promaster lpr will work on the bko, even though i think it work on the b2k4.

and this site wouldn't let me upload attachment....at least the pdf file for you

There are some lpr for sale here:

http://www.icd-owners.com/html/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=12396&highlight=bko

5 buck each, probably will save you the time to go find the parts anyway.