PDA

View Full Version : New Mag Xvalved this time..

Spencer
06-06-2008, 11:35 PM
I just got my New Xvalve Mag from punkncat.. Its a great gun, and Im really liking it, especially with my new 48/45 dxs tank.. Its Super light and tiny,

I plan on getting it pneud, anyways for right now this rail has GOT TO GO.. Its the stock one and just ruins the look because it sticks out on each side of the body so much. Any recomendations? I don't want to spend 80$ for a peice of metal. And where can I find one?

Also anyone have the weights of a CP or shocktech gas through? May be looking for something lighter.

TwilightG
06-07-2008, 06:03 AM
I just got my New Xvalve Mag from punkncat.. Its a great gun, and Im really liking it, especially with my new 48/45 dxs tank.. Its Super light and tiny,

I plan on getting it pneud, anyways for right now this rail has GOT TO GO.. Its the stock one and just ruins the look because it sticks out on each side of the body so much. Any recomendations? I don't want to spend 80$ for a peice of metal. And where can I find one?

Also anyone have the weights of a CP or shocktech gas through? May be looking for something lighter.

Almost all of the rails are wider than the bodies. Unfortunately, most of the rails will be around $80 or so. Aside from AGD rails, none are really mass produced (only small batches) so you're really paying for the limited availability and cost of custom work.

You could always have Luke mill your rail a bit to either ULE it or just give it a custom look but you still won't be able to thin it too much. I'm sure they're made that width for a reason.

athomas
06-07-2008, 08:29 AM
You can file the wings off yourself if you want it narrower. Just don't alter the cradle where the body and valve sit.

Spencer
06-07-2008, 09:09 AM
hmm, well i can get 20 $ for my rail.. where can i find the milled agd rails? how much do these go for and how much do the expensive ones go for used?