PDA

View Full Version : Pneu Mag Questions

Spencer
06-07-2008, 03:37 PM
I know there is a sticky around here but I can't seem to find it..

I need to know from whom can I get the parts from?

Where that video is that shows how to do it, and im sure there directions somewhere here on how to do it? Should I send it off to get it done?

How do they put the LPR in the trigger frame? I mean how is it connected to an airsource? I have seen pictures, only thing I could think is if they are drilling through the grip and into the asa.

What can I expect? Im good with fixing stuff, but is this a finicky mod? Shooting a mag I like my stuff to be reliable and cause no problems later on.

Should I use an RT On/Off or a ULT On/Off? I have both so which would be better? Im sure the ULT would require less pressure which means that it may translate into less pressure on the trigger pull..

And trigger stops, are they needed? Are they used? And how do you get one? Install it on the trigger frame or get a trigger with stop?

OFF SUBJECT..

If using a ULT On/Off and my trigger leaks when I put a little pressure on it, should I add or remove one shim?

mag79
06-07-2008, 03:46 PM
http://www.pblegion.com/showthread.php?t=818

this should help you with the lpr
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=231072

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
06-07-2008, 03:49 PM
look up cyberave68 on here or on bigeveilonline.com

he has the whole kits needed and even has a step by step thread....

you can find his thread in the dealers section for his complete kits....

Spencer
06-07-2008, 09:57 PM
Found the kits..

I know there were a few people around here who did the mod for about 40$.. But I just watched the video by pneumagger and there are a few things I thought he could have done better..

One thing is well not using channel locks and marring up the frame, my frame is already anno'd and I don't plan on getting it reanno'd soon. Also why drill the hole from the front? I mean it wouldn't it be just as easy to get a long drill bit and drill from angle from the back top of the frame down?

Also what does the trigger pin connect to? Or does it just sit there between the lever and trigger?

Is a trigger return system needed?

Who does it here? I have a few questions for them personally. Do they all drill the extra holes to mount the pluger?

Ruler_Mark
06-07-2008, 10:32 PM
Use rags to vice the frame down helps

"Also what does the trigger pin connect to? Or does it just sit there between the lever and trigger?"

Some thread the rod into the lever top slightly

"Is a trigger return system needed"
- Mostly no but some are soo light htat you need it to prevent bouncing