PDA

View Full Version : Tac-one full auto issue

rexydog
06-08-2008, 11:57 AM
Ok i'm new to all AGD guns, but i bought a tac-one new from AGD. When i got it it worked fine the first time i used it with the RT in it, so I installed the ULE kit after watching some online videos of how to do it. After that the gun would only do full auto no matter how many shims I installed on the ULE. So i put the RT back in and still always full auto. I called AGD and the man i spoke with was very helpful, and after about 30mins of differnt things he had me unscrew the regulator from the tube and move the Regulator seat o-ring from the seat to the grove in the regulator. I put the gun back together and it all worked great. Went out to use it the next weekend and agian full auto, so i moved the oring back to the regulator and it worked. It appeared that if i move the o-ring back to the regulator i can use the gun just fine but as soon as i ungas the marker i have to move that o-ring agian... that isn't normal right? I am gonna call AGD this week if i can't get it fixed this weekend. Thanks for any help guys.

Coralis
06-08-2008, 02:24 PM
try a new oring if you have a parts kit

rexydog
06-08-2008, 02:43 PM
try a new oring if you have a parts kit

I have both do the same thing