PDA

View Full Version : Crazy fast mag

Papa_Smurf
06-10-2008, 07:58 PM
http://www.jayloo.com/videos/show_vid/2184.html

Anyone know the owner? I think it was over on PBN.

going_home
06-10-2008, 08:01 PM
Doesnt even have a valve.
Something not right going on there.

:tard:

Papa_Smurf
06-10-2008, 08:05 PM
Was supposed the be the fastest cycling gun in the world, I forget what the valve is from, like a nerf toy or something strange like that.

got a link?

Papa_Smurf
06-10-2008, 08:06 PM
found it.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1155967&highlight=Plunger+mag

Thanks guys.

snoopay700
06-10-2008, 10:25 PM
I still maintain that there is no proof that it's the fastest, i doubt it fires all that fast, there's just that video, and it doesn't seem that fast. I called shens a long time ago on this.

EDIT: I just read this and i'm pretty sure this doesn't even use a mag bolt, or any bolt, yet he claims it fires 215 fps. Hmm, i dunno about this one...

questionful
06-10-2008, 11:27 PM
Well how does it work?? I don't even care if it's the fastest gun in the world, I just want to see that baby's insides!

snoopay700
06-11-2008, 02:30 PM
Well how does it work?? I don't even care if it's the fastest gun in the world, I just want to see that baby's insides!
It's a simple design that i've thought of before, but the problem is that you can't put it in semi without electronics.

Pretty much it's got a 2 way (probably an msv-2 or a modded 3 way) and when you pull the trigger it lets the air go into the valve, which is on the back as you can probably see. Well that goes through the shaft and goes through a tiny hole and fills up the dump chamber until it pushes the piston back, then the spring pushes it back forward. It's pretty much a mag without a sear, or a mag with an on/off leak and you hold the trigger down. It's nothing new, and it's not that great of a design.

questionful
06-11-2008, 02:42 PM
Yeah, I figured it was something that disabled the on/off.

What's the point of having the poppet if as soon as the bolt starts moving forward it'll open again? Wouldn't it pretty much always be open?