PDA

View Full Version : Couple SFL questions...

lopxtc
01-21-2002, 03:30 PM
I am thinking about going back to using a Mag and have a couple questions about the SFL E-Mag or Xtreme E-Mag hopefully someone can answer...

1) I know you can order the Xtreme from AGD Europe, but where can you get the SFL E-Mag from?
2) Are all current SFL's and Xtreme's coming with an ACE, or just newer ones?
3) What is the operating PSI of the SFL and Xtreme?

Thanks for your time...

Aaron

BlackVCG
01-21-2002, 03:42 PM
1)Get the SFL from Bad Boyz Toyz. I think they have less than half a dozen left. They might be out already, call them to order.

2)All SFLs and Xtremes on the market right now will be upgraded to ACE. They won't be sending anymore to BBT to be built as SFL's until they get the Xtreme in production. There are a lot of things in development right now, including the breech for Warp so no more Xtremes will be produced until they finalize all the changes. Right now AGD is working on the paint breaking issue and until they can get it to where the Xtreme can throw fragile paint as well as any other gun, they'll continue to work on it.

3)The SFLs and Xtremes are the same gun. The only difference is the SFL is milled. Therefore they both use the Retro Valve, which operates at 375psi.

Manuel_FZR
01-21-2002, 05:06 PM
Is the pressure of the ReTro the same as the "normal" air?

Some datas:
Pressure behind the ball: 60psi
Bolt speed: 18fps
Valve chamber pressure: 375psi
Residual pressure: 50psi