PDA

View Full Version : various emag questions

dark blade
06-13-2008, 04:47 PM
I am looking to get some emag lowers... however i have some questions

I am currently using a Tac-One and an x-valve with stock on/off and pin length .750 and i got some questions...

1.) If i were to use emag lowers would i need to get a shorter pin? would i need one that is emag length?

2.) I have heard that e-mags are the easiest to make trigger bounce... how much psi input would i need to get it to bounce in straight mech mode?

3.) Also, if i were to put 1000psi into the emag, would there be a problem with it running seeing as i remember reading somewhere that they are recommended to run at 600-800 psi

4.) Lastly, if i were to put my tac-one body on the e-mag rail and lowers... would i need to do anything to get them to work?

sorry for the seemingly stupid questions i just dont want to have to worry about the lowers not working for me

questionful
06-13-2008, 04:51 PM
1.) If i were to use emag lowers would i need to get a shorter pin? would i need one that is emag length?
yes

2.) I have heard that e-mags are the easiest to make trigger bounce... how much psi input would i need to get it to bounce in straight mech mode?
that's not necessarily true. With a ULT, you can time the on/off of any mag

3.) Also, if i were to put 1000psi into the emag, would there be a problem with it running seeing as i remember reading somewhere that they are recommended to run at 600-800 psi
no problem. just awesomeness.

4.) Lastly, if i were to put my tac-one body on the e-mag rail and lowers... would i need to do anything to get them to work?
Nope.

sorry for the seemingly stupid questions i just dont want to have to worry about the lowers not working for me

no such thing as a stupid question here. Enjoy the mag! :cheers:

dark blade
06-13-2008, 04:53 PM
wow awesome... fast response and all of them got answered!!! woohoo

feel free to delete this thread then mods no need to keep it around (unless thats your kinda thing)