PDA

View Full Version : AGD and AO advertising....READ EVERYONE.

Jonno06
01-21-2002, 04:25 PM
Hi,I was looking through all of my paintball magazines,and I only saw 1 AGD ad in all of them(i have like 10).And worse than that is,the magazine is from 1997.The one w/ the mimimag,classic,powerfeed,and RT.To make a long story short....Why doesnt AGD and AO advertise??????I see pictures and ads for Kingman,Worr Game Products,WDP,and Tippmann everywhere,but i see no ads from you guys.I think there would be alot more mag owners if there was more ads in the magazine,you should also try and advertise on TV,it may be along shot,but it would be great for AGD,AO,and paintball in common.I would just like to see some ads from my favorite paintball company more in magazines.If you sponcered more teams,other than jax warriors who are starting to lose,like rookie,and novice teams.then spectators at these events will think the mag is for everyone,from rookie to pro.What do you think of my idea?also tell me if you plan to advertise in the future.Thank you all.

RT 01037
01-21-2002, 04:44 PM
i think they dont advertise because it is the most popular paintball company. and anybody who plays paintball knows about them unless they live under a rock.

Miscue
01-21-2002, 04:48 PM
Ferrari needs not advertise. People go to them. :)

Jonno06
01-21-2002, 04:50 PM
umm....no,you forgot about the all-important newbies.yes we were all newbies at one time,although most wont admit it.At one time,i had no idea what a mag was,or a cocker,and i thought that getting a Pirhana was the best gun in the world.We all live and let live,(what ever that means it just sounded cool).And many people don't hide under rocks,they hide behind bunkers.

RT 01037
01-21-2002, 04:55 PM
yes yes Jonno06 u have a point, but how did u find out about agd guns i bet it was not from a magazine i bet it was from a friend or you saw one at your field. i think that is the way most people find out

AngelBoy
01-21-2002, 04:57 PM
Hey jonno06. I know this should probably be a pm but o well. The quote youve got in ur sig from fast and furious is wrong, it should be "We paintballers know some things. And one of the things we knows is, its not how you hold your gun, its how you shoot your gun". Just watched the movie about 13 times and i member that line, just thought id tell ya, llol.

Cha0tic
01-21-2002, 04:59 PM
i look through alot of APG magazines. i see ads for the emag and rt pro. they are full page ads.

Jonno06
01-21-2002, 05:06 PM
I actually was reading a magazine,on the back page was ad for 888paintball,went there saw a mag,saw who made it,searched for it,and kept learning.I know thats how my sig goes,but i didnt want to make almost exactly what ja rule says,i had to modify it,and make it my own.I read paintball 2xtremes.and my older mags are paintball games international, PCRI, pb2xtremes,and paintball sports international.actually your way does sound better,thanx