PDA

View Full Version : Nelson Anarchy?

MAGS own YOU
01-21-2002, 04:36 PM
I just ordered a case of Nelson Anarchy and a case of JT Maxim paint. Can anybody tell me some reviews on these paints?

Miscue
01-21-2002, 04:37 PM
Anarchy is my current paint of choice. It's good stuff.

Jonno06
01-21-2002, 05:47 PM
Anarchy paintballs rule,ive heard that if you shoot someone and they wipe,it just spreads,almost like RPS evil paintballs.

Mossman
01-21-2002, 05:48 PM
anarchy is the best paint ive ever used

talls
01-21-2002, 05:57 PM
Yeah I got to go with the group on this one, anarchy is my paint of choice. I used to shoot marbs, but after I shot anarchy a month ago that is all I use. Wiping is impossible and I don't get many breaks in the gun. You will have no complaints about this paint, it is great.

boggerman
01-21-2002, 06:24 PM
Ditto. I have had good results with anarchy, at least as good as proball or any rps stuff that I have used, and it can be found for a reasonable price.

brett
01-21-2002, 06:50 PM
and yet another up for anarchy its great

Yipe
01-21-2002, 06:55 PM
Anarchy is my paint of choice. I've shot about 80,000-100,000 rounds now and never had a problem. Never breaks in my gun or jams up my Warp Feed - I love it :)

BlackVCG
01-21-2002, 07:07 PM
Hey Yipe... where have you been? Come into chat more than once a month. Don't make me start calling work to bug you. ;)

Yipe
01-21-2002, 08:00 PM
Yes mom... lol!

I have been spending most of my weekends with my girlfriend - doing a little house hunting and tango dancing - and flying low under the paintball radar. I'll make sure to drop into AO's chatroom more often.

Just to let you know, Trigger Happy is gearing up for the Pure Energy tourney series starting on February 3rd. We have seven - yes seven - players entered. All but two will be shooting Mags or RTs. If you'd been around, we would have 3 Warp Feeds on the team. Pretty crazy, eh? The best part is... no Diablo! We get to shoot PMI Premium or Marbalizer. I would still prefer Anarchy any day to either of those, but at least they won't cause my Warp to triple feed or roll through a .684 Freak sleeve.

Last but not least, Blaine finished his Mag project. He is now the proud owner of a P/F HR Black Minimag with Retro Valve, Z-Grip, Red Warp Feed, 68 Flatline and Benchmark Cradle. He had enough parts left over to make an entirely separate stock Minimag, so now he has 2 Mags. Hopefully, I'll be joining him soon.

Hasta,

Matt

Miscue
01-21-2002, 08:05 PM
Yipe... about the pants... :) I is ready!

Smoken
01-21-2002, 08:09 PM
I'm not sure if you really need to hear it anymore, but I've put 4 cases through my Mini w/ DYE Aluminum so far. Not a single ball break yet. It's accurate and BRIGHT. I love it. The orange is awesome.

Snooky
01-21-2002, 08:13 PM
what exactly happens when u try to wipe these paintballs? Where can u get them?

HoppysMag
01-21-2002, 08:15 PM
they probibly smear in stead of wipe clean. Most stores sell them

Miscue
01-21-2002, 08:17 PM
This stuff smears... and doesn't thin much. All it does is make things worse for a wiper.

Snooky
01-21-2002, 08:19 PM
cool where can i get um? What colors are the shell/fill?

HoppysMag
01-21-2002, 08:29 PM
http://search.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/nsearch?catalog=actionvillage&query=Nelson+Anarchy&.autodone=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.paintballgear.net%2Fpai ntball.html

here it is ladys and jents

wolverine85929
01-21-2002, 10:11 PM
What size is the nelson? I thought i read somewhere that it small.

Miscue
01-21-2002, 10:13 PM
I use my .689 CP for it.

wolverine85929
01-21-2002, 10:49 PM
thanks miscue that would make it about a med. paint then. do you have the whole cp barrel/bore kit? how do you like it. do you like it better than a freak?

Miscue
01-21-2002, 11:12 PM
I'd call it a small/med paint. I have the 3 piece CP Kit, and like it a lot. The freak is a good idea if you have different types of guns.

wolverine85929
01-21-2002, 11:31 PM
Thanks im leaning towards the cp set. me and the wife both shoot mags.

liigod
01-22-2002, 12:28 AM
great out of cockers, good out of mags. now i think that marbs are nice in mags.

Yipe
01-22-2002, 10:28 AM
Miscue,

If possible, I will hang out in the chatroom today (9am-5pm PST) so we can wrap up your order. Just to let you know, sometimes I am unable to log into the chat program for whatever reason. If you don't see me in there, please email me at [email protected] with the specifics and I'll get back to you ASAP.

And to keep inline with the thread's topic... Anarchy comes in four delicious-n'-nutritious flavors - Chaos, Fury, Upheaval and Mayhem. What's your color of choice? My personal favorite is Fury. No one is wiping off that neon orange!

Hasta,

Matt

PsychoMag
01-22-2002, 11:20 AM
well, i like the Anarchy paint as well, it is a fill like Diablo's HELLFIRE.

the JT paint sux, i had two experiences with it, both bad. BTW JT is made by RPS

DJTmRave3
01-22-2002, 05:24 PM
Anarchy rules! Get the Orange or Pink fill. They are the best. The yellow is alittle thinner than the other two. I cant remember the 4th fill color. They are thick fill and very hard to wipe. I use a .690 boomstick and they shoot perfect for me. I know that Wolf Hill Paintball at 1-866-Wolf-Hill sells Anarchy. Oh yea....did I mention that my team was sponsored by Nelson. We were shooting the paint before we were sponsored. So this is not just a promo. But then again, I guess it is....hehehe!

Scorch
01-23-2002, 06:06 AM
Press Release

Nelson Paintballs Signs Deal To Supply All WPF Events
With ANARCHY™ Tournament Formula Paintballs

Nashville, TN (January 22, 2002) – World Paintball Federation announced today the signing of Nelson Paintballs of Kingsford, Michigan as the official paintball supplier to WPF tournaments for the 2002 season. Says Jim Lively of WPF, “We are very pleased to have Nelson on board with their Anarchy Tournament Formula paintball. In addition to a paintball of unsurpassed performance, Nelson brings a tradition of quality and innovation. Our members have been clamoring for a tournament ball at an affordable price; the Nelson partnership will make that a reality.”

Effective with the first tournament of the season, WPF member team pricing is $65 for a case of 2000 rounds. Non-member team pricing is $80 a case. As usual for WPF events, Nelson paint will be delivered from factory, and stored on site in climate-controlled trailers to ensure absolute freshness. Anarchy™ is Nelson Paintball’s tournament grade, small bore ball, formulated with a highly visible thick fill to meet the rigorous demands of tournament paintball players.

As part of their support, at each WPF event, Nelson Paintballs will award cases of paint to teams judged best sportsman by the WPF Referee Corps. To be eligible, a team must display the utmost regard and respect for the rules, officials, and their fellow competitors.

For further information, contact Sam Caldwell at [email protected], or Bill Bryant at [email protected], or by phone (615)383-6533.

dansim
01-23-2002, 07:52 AM
yeah ive shot anarchy too and i love it of course my teams sposered by nelson too.......

wolverine85929
01-25-2002, 12:49 AM
Ok this may be a stupid question but here goes, is the anarchy a non staining paint? is it leagal to use in Pan Am tourneys?

Yipe
01-25-2002, 12:21 PM
wolverine,

Yes, Anarchy is a non-staining paint and it is legal to use in the PanAm series. My memory isn't perfect, but I'm pretty sure I saw a few teams shooting Anarchy at the 2001 PanAm Seattle event. Hope that helps.

Hasta,

Matt