PDA

View Full Version : www.pblcentre.com - Anybody used them?

boroballer
06-14-2008, 10:29 AM
Hey guys, I stumbled across this website and wanted to know if anybody has used them. Their marker prices are incredible, but I understandibly have some concerns about sending a check to Indonesia :rolleyes:

teufelhunden
06-14-2008, 10:34 AM
Hey guys, I stumbled across this website and wanted to know if anybody has used them. Their marker prices are incredible, but I understandibly have some concerns about sending a check to Indonesia :rolleyes:

go with your gut

lidocaine
06-14-2008, 11:28 AM
wow those are awesome prices, if its legit...
Let me know how it works please

Caine

Ruler_Mark
06-14-2008, 11:34 AM
100% scam. They legally cannot sell below MAP.

teufelhunden
06-14-2008, 12:01 PM
100% scam. They legally cannot sell below MAP.

They can sell at what they want. They are not supposed to advertise below what the mfg. sets as MAP, but there's no law against it; they are just apt to lose their ability to purchase goods from that mfg to retail.

Ruler_Mark
06-14-2008, 12:13 PM
They can sell at what they want. They are not supposed to advertise below what the mfg. sets as MAP, but there's no law against it; they are just apt to lose their ability to purchase goods from that mfg to retail.

If the manufacturer has any brains they make the company sign an agreement that they will sell at or above map or they can be sued for each unit they sell below map.

teufelhunden
06-14-2008, 01:06 PM
If the manufacturer has any brains they make the company sign an agreement that they will sell at or above map or they can be sued for each unit they sell below map.

MAP is minimum advertised price. That means the agreement states you can not ADVERTISE a price below that without potential repercussions. Ever shop online and have to add something to your cart before you can see the price? Or ever go into a store and see a price that's super cheap but wasn't in the circular? Those prices are all below MAP. I promise. To make agreements about selling price would be in violation of the Sherman act.

Ruler_Mark
06-14-2008, 01:20 PM
MAP is minimum advertised price. That means the agreement states you can not ADVERTISE a price below that without potential repercussions. Ever shop online and have to add something to your cart before you can see the price? Or ever go into a store and see a price that's super cheap but wasn't in the circular? Those prices are all below MAP. I promise. To make agreements about selling price would be in violation of the Sherman act.

Sorry for starting the debate, I was thinking in terms of advertising the whole time when you brought up the cart trick I realised I was being interpeted as sold.

pmstc
06-14-2008, 01:31 PM
Looks like a ripoff to me. Their minis are below wholesale.

paint magnet
06-14-2008, 01:51 PM
It seems to be a very well-organized site, even if it's a scam.

Toll
06-14-2008, 02:41 PM
Definately doesn't seem legit, I might buy the cheapest item they have to see if it's legit ^.~

thahouse
06-14-2008, 03:08 PM
if you do, definitely keep us posted! because if thats the case, ill buy a bunch of items and resell them for profit lol

warbeak2099
06-14-2008, 03:30 PM
I'm going to ask Brad at Dangerous Power. DP is really strict about who sells their stuff and they'd definitely know if this place is legit.

mpsd
06-14-2008, 03:44 PM
Can't be so cheap. No way, really... Their prices are like 30% cheaper then anywhere else. There's no miracle. I've read a thread in PB Nation where they were alerting about some south Asia based on-line stores that were selling paintball stuff for prices like those and, of course, they were scamming everybody. I don't know... If anyone buys anything and actually gets it, LMK. Still could be a scam where the guy sells some stuff fore like a month, builds some reputation and then rips hundreds of other people. I've seen this happening here in Brazil.

mpsd
06-14-2008, 03:46 PM
Can't be so cheap. No way, really... Their prices are like 30% cheaper then anywhere else. There's no miracle. I've read a thread in PB Nation where they were alerting about some south Asia based on-line stores that were selling paintball stuff for prices like those and, of course, they were scamming everybody. I don't know... If anyone buys anything and actually gets it, LMK. Still could be a scam where the guy sells some stuff fore like a month, builds some reputation and then rips hundreds of other people. I've seen this happening here in Brazil.

Yep, that's it. They are based in Indonesia. Don't buy from them. Word of advice.