PDA

View Full Version : Hard to be a Captain

Head Captain Zero
06-14-2008, 11:16 PM
I have been a Team Captain for a couple of years now, it's hard, hard like I have to deal with everyones reasons, like
-I can't show up for practice because of this.
-My gun is F#$%ed up, can you fix it for me.
-I want to piss off the Head Captain, so here I go.
-Or were I feel that no one cares about the team.
-And etc.

It's hard, there is sometime were I just want to walk away from it all and throw my gear in the trust, and just play video games.

But I don't, just keep on going and try to find a different way to keep everyone else on my team going to, and as long as I have one player on my team i'll keep being the Captain of Code Red.

So I guess to all new Captain's, suck it up, it's hard but you have to find away around everything.

teufelhunden
06-14-2008, 11:18 PM
good first post

sffudapparel
06-14-2008, 11:22 PM
it's not easy. I feel ya. I pay for my teams air just so they don't complain about being broke.

mostpeople
06-15-2008, 12:17 AM
Personally, I do plan on starting a team someday

And to be honest, I will only have people on the team with the same level of professionalism and dedication that I have. What does that mean?

1. Make practice, its twice a month!
2. Figure your gear and shtuff out, and do it on your own time.
3. Scraping the bottom of the penny jar to get that 98c, while I promote paintball for everybody.. that wont be happening on my team.
4. Want to run with us? Sure ANYBODY can join, but you have to be probationary for 3 months at which time we will vote on your acceptance.
5. Lose that dedication/commitment/professionalism... u out da team foo.

Do you do this sort of stuff? Or do you simply allow 'anyone' in?