PDA

View Full Version : My car was stolen and I had in it AGD goodness, Wood/Brass goodness & Carter Goodness

Demonio
06-17-2008, 02:11 AM
My car was stolen earlier this evening :(

I was hoping it just got tow'ed but so far no such luck. I had a gun I was loaned which was a Carter Sniper, A Sydarm with Pump Kit on it, and one of my KP2's

I have pics of the KP-2 and my Pump Sydarm (SN# SY00299)

KP-2
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s19/demonio_pics/MyStolenKP.jpg
Pump Sydarm
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s19/demonio_pics/Sydarmpmag.jpg

The Carter Sniper was one of his Testing snipers before he released his newest ones. It was a dust black with a WGP pump handle, custom pump guide & pump rods, mini'd, 15* asa in silver, black wgp reg, 2 finger WGP frame (like the one on the site but dust black).

My car was liberated from a Payless shoe parking lot on E. San Ysidro Blvd in San Ysidro - San Diego County (CA)

I miss my car yes but I miss the guns even more AGD Sydarm Goodness (with pump) and my Brass/Wood goodness - I was planning on using them at the end of the month at the Coastal Clash..... :angry: - I hope they all turn up :unsure:

I have a case # 08-305348S with the San Diego Police Department
If anybody happens to see either of these somewhere please contact me and if you want also the SDPD 619-531-2000

thanks - I shall go now and pray to Velcor that he returns my markers to me.....

maniacmechanic
06-17-2008, 04:22 AM
man that sucs , the car can be replaced , the markers dought it , have good insurance , I hope

Demonio
06-17-2008, 05:51 AM
I'll find out when they call me later today.

Warwitch
06-17-2008, 05:56 AM
Damn bro, condolences. And naturally whoever did it has no idea what they have. :mad:

Rudz
06-17-2008, 08:34 AM
Thieving pricks.......I hope they drive off a cliff....

DevilMan
06-17-2008, 08:39 AM
Not that I'm any help this far north, but you didn't mention anything about what car it was. Anything special to notice it by and such.

Good luck man and that suxors!!!!! If you still make it up here you'll have a gun to shoot. Won't be as special as what ya have pictured but it'll put paint downrange.

DM

warbeak2099
06-17-2008, 09:32 AM

After they remove the guns and place them in an easy to find location lol.

Ruler_Mark
06-17-2008, 10:31 AM
Makes me think twice about parking in a lot for bbq after pb when I have over 2g's of equipment atleast in the back of an explorer that doesnt lock.

Smoothice
06-17-2008, 11:05 AM
Makes me think twice about parking in a lot for bbq after pb when I have over 2g's of equipment atleast in the back of an explorer that doesnt lock.

Maybe you should invest in fixing that problem.

Smoothice
06-17-2008, 11:08 AM
Demonio- That suxs so bad.

Hate to be a nay sayer but IF the car was stolen it is already in mexico. :mad:

Keep us posted. Although these threads don't normally have a good outcome :cry:

Ruler_Mark
06-17-2008, 12:24 PM
Maybe you should invest in fixing that problem.

Its my older brothers car, I aint putting nothing in it. And you know how parents are always dont unlock lock blahlbah fast it will break? thats what happened only the drivers door got perma locked so we opened it up a piece was broken just removed the locking mechnism and made the little thingy make it look like it's locked all the other doors lock.

paint magnet
06-17-2008, 01:21 PM

After they remove the guns and place them in an easy to find location lol.

At least the Mag will still work if they don't take the guns out first.

Demonio
06-17-2008, 03:29 PM
I'm sure the KP-2 will also work if something bad was to happen to the vehicle, maybe some burn on the stock but it'll work and they'll both (p-sydarm & KP2) will shoot darts ;)

DevilMan- thanks for the offer, I plan on making up there anyway. I just payed for registration yesterday ... Those weren't my only pumps, just some of my more cherished ones.

Jaan
06-17-2008, 05:43 PM
post up on M Carter Brown if you haven't already, if there's ever a brass and wood gun for sale those guys find it.

Demonio
06-17-2008, 05:46 PM
thanks, I did do that. I know the Wood Hounds can maybe help find this. Who knows I might get lucky.

I was informed that the car crossed the boarder last night - My agent didn't have the time on her but she said she can find out for me. Not that it matters, but I'm curious to know.

splashkitsrock420
06-18-2008, 10:41 AM
there seems to be a few"alike" parts on ebay from what could be ya markers

skull grips frame.... check it out.....

paintball automag is what i typed in the search

maybe it will help

splashkitsrock420
06-18-2008, 10:44 AM
check out ebay .....some of ya parts may be there found a random skull grip they dont usually pop up.....

Demonio
06-18-2008, 02:06 PM
that's just the grips I see. I doubt they're mine. I've seen manchester United selling PB gear before. Now if I saw the pump kit and/or the sydarm itself that would be something.

thanks for looking out