PDA

View Full Version : intelliframe and annoing

pb_player
06-17-2008, 09:36 AM
I have a really dumb question so bare with me. I'm sending in my Automag for a new Anno job and i was wondering if the trigger on the intelliframe is removable? Or do i just send the whole intelliframe in as one piece? excluding screws etc.

DevilMan
06-17-2008, 10:09 AM
YES the trigger is removable.

YES you have to take the trigger out. Even if it's AL you have to pull it because the pin that holds it in is/should be stainless.

You may be able to send it in like it is, but the place will charge you some $$$ for having to disassemble it. Not sure how much it will be but you could check if you are unsure as to whether or not you wanna chance doing it yourself.

Since you have to ask I'm guessing that doing it yourself you may muck up the frame in the process.

You have to use a punch and push the pin through from one side out the other. It should go easier one direction than the other but I can't tell ya which way it'll be.

Good luck,

DM

MANN
06-17-2008, 10:53 AM
the pins always come out the drivers side (as if your holding the gun). This is for all AGD frames.

I am about 90% positive about that. Someone else will chime in to double check, or I will let you know for sure tonight when I have one in front of me.

DevilMan
06-17-2008, 11:28 AM
I always thought that as well MANN, but at the risk of saying they all come out one side I'd rather the person doing it find out.

Didn't want to say it and have someone muck up their frame buy goin against the grain ya know...

DM

Thotograph
06-17-2008, 12:05 PM
Don't have one in front of me so I can't confirm which side but it's easy to see b/c one side is slightly fatter than the other (the back of my mind agrees that its drivers side). The fatter side comes out so you punch from the skinnier side.

Even though you're reannoing, be sure to line up the punch really good before tapping it out. One good solid tap will get it moving and then its easy from there. If you don't have it lined up you will chew up your frame. Be sure to save the little pin thing. I swapped triggers recently... worked on my wood floor and put a small piece of wood under the top part of the frame to get it level but a work bench/vise would've made it alot eaiser. Goodluck!

pb_player
06-17-2008, 01:04 PM
Thanks for the input. It is greatly appreciated. Anyways, to reinstall the trigger all you have to do is tap the pin back in from the other side and it should stay in place right?

pb_player
06-17-2008, 06:24 PM
Anybody?