PDA

View Full Version : AGD on back order

ninja monkey
06-17-2008, 08:23 PM
:cry: so i have just recently ordered a left warp tac one with a warp only to find out that agd doesnt even have the parts? is what i hear true agd? can i get a refund on some of shipping since i did 2 day when it will really take 3 weeks and 2 days? If anyone has any info, that would be sooooo coool. AGD why dont you put back order on your items like spec ops and other sights.... GRRRRR

mostpeople
06-17-2008, 08:59 PM
Shouldn't be a problem, just give them a call in person

nathanjones008
06-17-2008, 09:01 PM
:cry: so i have just recently ordered a left warp tac one with a warp only to find out that agd doesnt even have the parts? is what i hear true agd? can i get a refund on some of shipping since i did 2 day when it will really take 3 weeks and 2 days? If anyone has any info, that would be sooooo coool. AGD why dont you put back order on your items like spec ops and other sights.... GRRRRR

Will AGD restock the item you ordered?

If the error is the fault of the websight, you should get your money back( or at least some of it)

ninja monkey
06-17-2008, 09:06 PM
Will AGD restock the item you ordered?

If the error is the fault of the websight, you should get your money back( or at least some of it)

not sure but i know there is no out of stock or back order thing. and i am not sure how they handle shipping... maybe free shipping since there lack of informaing people. i just talk to another fellow magger who ordered stuff last month and still nothing..... so, if i go the refund route and the time is to long i think i might just buy it from another paintballer or some thing(lvlx'd are niver broken in anyways lol)

questionful
06-17-2008, 09:16 PM
I'd just wait it out, it shouldn't be much longer. Definitely call them about the shipping charges though. Here are some details I got from someone with the same problem. Copy-pasted with some spelling corrections.

1. Tac bodies - They're waiting for a new shipment of materials to mill the bodies from. should be within this week.
2. Dye grips - Ran out, had equal number of grips to guns so now their out, should be late this week more likely early next week.
3. L10's. missing the materials needed to create the outer shell.
4. J&J two piece barrels that come stock with the tac-one. this should be in within two weeks.

ninja monkey
06-17-2008, 09:24 PM
I'd just wait it out, it shouldn't be much longer. Definitely call them about the shipping charges though. Here are some details I got from someone with the same problem. Copy-pasted with some spelling corrections.

1. Tac bodies - They're waiting for a new shipment of materials to mill the bodies from. should be within this week.
2. Dye grips - Ran out, had equal number of grips to guns so now their out, should be late this week more likely early next week.
3. L10's. missing the materials needed to create the outer shell.
4. J&J two piece barrels that come stock with the tac-one. this should be in within two weeks.
i think its just reg tac bodies not the warp and i dont need a barrel or lvlx asap, i got one. wished they could ship me every thing else they got.

btw thanks for the update

ninja monkey
06-18-2008, 07:52 AM
i think its just reg tac bodies not the warp and i dont need a barrel or lvlx asap, i got one. wished they could ship me every thing else they got.

btw thanks for the update

UPDATE, email from agd to me

"We had a problem with a batch of one part from a machine shop that caused us to postpone assembly of Tac's and ULE's.
The batch is now at the anodizer and should be here by this weekend. We plan to be in full production next week barring any
unlikely but possible problems that can occur. That is why it says allow 2-3 weeks for delivery on our site. Also we had very
high demand.

Thank You,

Dave"

Looper
06-18-2008, 09:01 AM
Also we had very high demand. That's bodes well for AGD :bounce:

lidocaine
06-18-2008, 09:36 AM
^^ lately i've seen mags and especially pumps making a comeback. We'll take over the world someday...someday.

mostpeople
06-18-2008, 10:26 AM
just gotta keep getting the word out, the other day I had someone telling ME that the tac-one is the best mech marker available

I didnt disagree :)

lidocaine
06-18-2008, 01:26 PM
Last time I had my tac at the field some random guy came up to me and said "nice Tac-One!" .. I was amazed after people said how cool my ion body kit was. Pump is really taking off near me, everytime I use my phantom, people ask questions left and right, it's nice.

Zone Drifter
06-18-2008, 03:31 PM
Last time I had my tac at the field some random guy came up to me and said "nice Tac-One!" .. I was amazed after people said how cool my ion body kit was. Pump is really taking off near me, everytime I use my phantom, people ask questions left and right, it's nice.
You know, it's funny too because when I played at West Point, I walked by a guy and said the same thing when I saw he had a tac one. :)

ninja monkey
06-18-2008, 05:27 PM
You know, it's funny too because when I played at West Point, I walked by a guy and said the same thing when I saw he had a tac one. :)

arent they sooooo marvelous, i got an etac and a mini tac and a now a warp tac :-)

UPDATE

i was informed that i should be sing my gun around the 27th and since the shipping thing he is throwing in a free parts kit... gosh i love agd. . . :cheers:

HOORAY THE DROUGHT WILL SOON BE OVER :clap:

pmstc
06-18-2008, 09:34 PM
why is the online store down? :(

ninja monkey
06-18-2008, 11:37 PM
why is the online store down? :(

its not

http://store.airgundesignsusa.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.catalog

pmstc
06-18-2008, 11:38 PM
its not

http://store.airgundesignsusa.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.catalog
it was for a while, and so was AO. everythings back though... weird.

ninja monkey
06-27-2008, 05:46 PM
what the hell agd, so i get my warp mag after being backordered and when i put it together and try to get it to work, the warp was missing a vital (http://www.airgundesignsusa.com/warp-pic08.shtml) part on my warp, ya see that black wheel.... yep thats it. why oh why, i wanted to play with it this weekend

ninja monkey
06-27-2008, 06:01 PM
what the hell agd, so i get my warp mag after being backordered and when i put it together and try to get it to work, the warp was missing a vital (http://www.airgundesignsusa.com/warp-pic08.shtml) part on my warp, ya see that black wheel.... yep thats it. why oh why, i wanted to play with it this weekend

soif anyone has a warp part and lives in northern co, pm me i will drive to get it thats how bad i wanna play with my new marker