PDA

View Full Version : Classic valve on/off?

Oriande
06-18-2008, 05:26 PM
I have heard that the classic valve works well with the rt on off and I wanted to be sure I buy the right piece when the time comes.

AGD store (http://store.airgundesignsusa.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=399&categoryID=23)

Is this the on/off I need and do I need to do anything with the .750 pin to make it work? Thanks for the help in advance.

Coralis
06-18-2008, 07:44 PM
yep thats the right part ... i didnt much care for mod my self it made the trigger lighter but it also felt spongy especially with a double trigger benchmark frame.

michbich
06-18-2008, 08:24 PM
It's suppose to fit.

I tried fitting my rt on-off inside my minimag valve, it clearly didn't fit. The on-off hole was too shallow for the lenght of the rt on-off. :confused:

Spider-TW
06-18-2008, 09:13 PM
It fits fine in my 'Classic' valve. I don't know anything about the actual trigger feel though, it's in a pneumag and I never actually used it as regular on/off.

michbich
06-18-2008, 09:36 PM
It's suppose to fit.

I tried fitting my rt on-off inside my minimag valve, it clearly didn't fit. The on-off hole was too shallow for the lenght of the rt on-off. :confused:

My mistake, i didn't know the brass cross section was removable. It fits now.

Spider-TW
06-19-2008, 07:56 AM
My mistake, i didn't know the brass cross section was removable. It fits now.
Is the on/off pin supported well (side to side) if you take the bottom off?

Oriande
06-19-2008, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the info. I think Ill pick it up and if I dont like it I can always put the old one back in.

Coralis
06-19-2008, 07:26 PM
Is the on/off pin supported well (side to side) if you take the bottom off?

I think he was referring to the brass part of the classic on/off valve