PDA

View Full Version : My nephew is now a KC Royal!

Army
06-20-2008, 08:05 PM
So cool. He was scouted by the Padres, Cubs, and Yankees, but KC gave him the best deal. He's now at the AAA camp making big waves on the pitching staff. Best report has him wearing KC blue next year.

He's got one hell of a breaker.

So cool, so cool!!

Beemer
06-20-2008, 08:28 PM
:wow: :dance:

Way cooooool. Can you get me his autograph? :D

Breakers are good but whats he got on the heat? How old is he? Give us some more info. :clap:

kosmo
06-21-2008, 12:30 AM
Im sorry he has to play for the Royals. Perhaps though, he might be good enough to get them in front of the Tigers and out of last place? Theres no way theyre overtaking the Twins though. Also, Boston and NY suck.

skife
06-21-2008, 10:07 AM
Im sorry he has to play for the Royals. Perhaps though, he might be good enough to get them in front of the Tigers and out of last place? Theres no way theyre overtaking the Twins though. Also, Boston and NY suck.

the tigers *sigh*

Babylon 5
06-21-2008, 11:57 PM
Hey after he establishes himself a bit then he can come play for the real baseball team in Missouri the St. Louis Cardinals. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Sorry Royal fans. :(

trevorjk
06-22-2008, 01:30 AM
Hey after he establishes himself a bit then he can come play for the real baseball team in Missouri the St. Louis Cardinals. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

im sorry your a caeds fan

/is brewer fan
//living in cubs country
///dating a cardinals fan

domeplz
06-27-2008, 04:56 PM
whats a royals fan?

behemoth
06-27-2008, 06:59 PM
Whats baseball?

SnatchForFree
06-29-2008, 10:03 AM
My cousin by marriage used to play for the Royals. And the Mets for a little bit. He kinda got bumped around and played AAA and majors in the past 5 years or so. His name is Jaime Certa and he's a relief pitcher. I'm not sure what team he's on right now.