PDA

View Full Version : Need info on Tank Hydro in Houston, Texas

splatterbrain
06-21-2008, 08:56 AM
Any AOer's in the Houston or Spring, Texas area know a good place to get tank's hydroed. One of them has a flatline reg on it so it would be nice if they were familiar with AGD stuff.Thank's in advance. Dan

MournBlade
06-21-2008, 12:50 PM
Ask your fire station where they get their tanks tested.

Coralis
06-21-2008, 01:13 PM
I used these guys when I got my tanks hydroed last ... fast service especially consider the cross country shipping. american hydrotesters (http://www.hydrotester.com/)

Spider-TW
06-21-2008, 10:00 PM
I'll have to get the name of the place in Pasadena my team sent a few. The idea was to carry them over and get them tested while someone waited, but they had us "come back tomorrow". For two trips over there it is hardly worth the $20 they charged versus the $30 round trip UPS to CrossFire or American Hydro, especially since we were handing off our bottles on weekends anyway.

I tried the TxDOT register for hydrotesters around my neighborhood, that was a complete bust for three different businesses. It must be some sort of fire safety license requirement by the state.

The Pasadena place did a clean job on my 3k flatline, but I had removed everything down to the on/off cam.