PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe -vs- Zgrip??

I <3 MAGS
01-21-2002, 08:36 PM
Just wanted to get some peoples imput on this subject, which is more comfortable for different styles of play, positions, rec use etc... LMK Im all ears. :D

FooTemps
01-21-2002, 08:54 PM
Well... I'm more of the conservative type. I kinda stay in one spot for a while so I like the z-grip...

liigod
01-21-2002, 09:20 PM
manny people swear by the z frame. It is more comfortable, but i can fire much faster with a properly set up mag with an inteleframe. Damn those r fast.

SlipknotX556
01-21-2002, 09:22 PM
On my team that we are creatin i am the back man. Even thouhgt i dont have ethier of the frams i think the Intelliframe is better.

SoupRman
01-21-2002, 09:24 PM
i rip faster on the z than on any .45 frame, i guess it's just because i've played with the z ever since i was new to the sport. i think of it this way, people that start off with a .45 will have a hard tiem adapting to the z, and vice versa. speedball/front

I <3 MAGS
01-21-2002, 09:37 PM
Right now im useing the stock mag frame which works fine but im looking to upgrade and both look nice to me.

So keep all the good info comeing. THANKS!

Minimag4me
01-21-2002, 10:13 PM
i love my z but intellas are nice too. Cant go wrong either way

Tim Jacobitz
01-21-2002, 10:42 PM
I use and swear by the z. I want an intela, but I am paciently awating the relese of the new intela z-grip. they will relese them when they work out the super bolt problem.

FooTemps
01-21-2002, 10:49 PM
I never hold my .45 gripframe right... I always have all my fingers off it except my trigger finger and my thumb is the only thing hooked on. I hold the bottom of the frame with my other hand but I hold the grip like there's an imaginary z-grip there...

Mild 7
01-21-2002, 11:03 PM
I got my Intelliframe couple of weeks ago. I love it!

I used to have the stock RT "hard plastic" single trigger frame with the rubber grips. It wasn't too bad.

But after installing the Intelliframe, my god, it's like a new gun. For one, you can really rip on that thing. For two, the nickle plated frame looks excellent. The last one I should mention is the "option" of adding on a Intellifeed. I have it setup to my Revy and it seem to work pretty good.

I never tried a Z Grip. But the Intelliframe is very comfortable, very nice feel, and very smooth to shoot out of.:D

Xzion
01-21-2002, 11:55 PM
I use and LOVE my Z-Grip, in my opinion, its the most comfortable between the two, though, both the Z-Grip and Intelliframe are both great frames, with pretty much the same trigger pull as a stock frame, which ones more comfortable? that would all depend on which you prefer best, I personally prefer the Z-Grip, though my second choice wouuld absolutly be the Intelliframe. In my opnion, the Z-Grip and Intelliframe are the ONLY aftermarket trigger frames worth considering. I suggest you try both and see what you prefer, though be sure to give yourself some time to get use to the Z-Grip, it takes a little time to re-learn how to hold a mag with a Z-Grip.

[NA]WARLORD
01-22-2002, 02:03 AM
Personally I have the Intelliframe, it rocks. But just wait, you will be able to have the best of both worlds when they re-release the new Z-Grip, it will have the benefit of the Intellifeed feature but less of an angle than previous Z-Grip, if thats what ya want.

Prairie
01-22-2002, 10:49 PM
Recently sold the.............

Intelliframe...

the z is just much more comfy, compact, and i can rip nice long strings on it..

But the intelliframe is NICE, the blade is a well built machine.

nutz
01-23-2002, 09:27 AM
well i have to say that i like both the z and the intelli, i own an intelli right now and my friend had a z for awhile... from shooting the z i know that it is capable of shooting nice and face but i have never seen it out shoot me with my intelli... The z does put your hand into a very nice position and is comfy to shoot... The intelli is a nice frame to and is just as comfy and the z in my opinion... they are both great frames and made by AGD so u cant go wrong..

Once again in the end it all comes down to personal preferance :D