PDA

View Full Version : Thanks All

Stingrayman42
06-25-2008, 04:22 PM
With a little bit of motivation (negative feedback, informing him of police action multiple times and multiple other PM's over the course of a month) it seems Adrenaline-Junkie held up his in the of the deal promptly. The X-Box arrived and it all seems to be ok. I am curious about two things though:

1. Why was my other post deleted? Maybe it broke one of the forum rules? But shouldn't I have been given a warning or a chance to edit before it was just removed?

2. Apparently negative feedback on PBN doesn't mean anything. The mods over there already removed the feedback I left him without talking to me about it.

Thanks again for all the help.

MANN
06-25-2008, 04:26 PM
:rofl:

guess you didnt know AO and PBN are in bed together :eek:

Smoothice
06-25-2008, 04:40 PM
well I hope you left him negative feedback here. And if it gets edited/deleted I would continue to do it over and over and over and over and over again.

Ruler_Mark
06-25-2008, 08:07 PM
I think it was cause of my posts in your pervious thread. if you need me to continue with what i have been doing nightly lmk

AO Moderation Team
06-26-2008, 12:03 AM
With a little bit of motivation (negative feedback, informing him of police action multiple times and multiple other PM's over the course of a month) it seems Adrenaline-Junkie held up his in the of the deal promptly. The X-Box arrived and it all seems to be ok. I am curious about two things though:

1. Why was my other post deleted? Maybe it broke one of the forum rules? But shouldn't I have been given a warning or a chance to edit before it was just removed?

2. Apparently negative feedback on PBN doesn't mean anything. The mods over there already removed the feedback I left him without talking to me about it.

Thanks again for all the help.

1. See the rules http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=165017
"Threads and posts can and will be removed where necessary without notice or warning."
With rulermark backing us up it was on its way down anyway.[well done mark] Especially after Chaos posted. This guy is one click away from a perm anyway. Should we???

2. Feel free to leave any feedback you want here. He has no REAL thread here anyway.
See here http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=201525&highlight=Chaos_Theory

Someone made a thread for him, have at it if you want. Bad feed back wont be removed here unless it is not true and proven.

:rofl:

guess you didnt know AO and PBN are in bed together :eek:

:rofl: :shooting: :spit_take

Ruler_Mark
06-26-2008, 05:05 PM
wait Im 1 click away from a ban or chaos is? :ninja: