PDA

View Full Version : Ult / Rt

oohvwbus
06-25-2008, 07:33 PM
Ok, I've been reading quite abit of the differences in the two, but I have a ULT running in my mag now with lvl 10, classic valve. It short strokes here and there but nothing big. Should I swap out for an RT on/off?? Is this the popular concesus? :shooting: :tard: If is detrimental to the sear, I'll swap it out, if someone has/want to trade? I just got it off here a month ago, or so. I don't want to **** up anything in my gun. Just trying to get off a few more BPS.. :D

questionful
06-25-2008, 07:42 PM
You could combine it with a modified sear. This would cut down on the shortstroking a lot. What it does is it shortens your trigger pull but makes it a little heavier.

athomas
06-25-2008, 08:49 PM
It will be easier to short stroke with the ULT. If you can live with that and train your finger to fully release the trigger between shots, you should be fine as long as it is set up properly and functional in your valve. You are lucky. A lot of people never get their classic valve working with a ULT.

oohvwbus
06-26-2008, 05:37 PM
It took some adjusting, but it's there. would an RT be better? Less short stroking? More rapid trigger pull

questionful
06-26-2008, 07:54 PM
If you're willing to make your trigger pull heavier to cut down on shortstroking, I recommend you just get a modded sear. Compared to the ULT alone, both the RT on/off and the modded sear will make the trigger pull heavier, but with the modded sear the trigger pull will be shorter, which makes it harder to shortstroke.