PDA

View Full Version : Cutting into ur intelli frame grips....

Ravenneon
06-25-2008, 08:58 PM
I've owned a minimag for nearly 10 years now and i recently purchased a Tac-One earlier this year and also decide to go all out and get a warp feed as well (Tac-One w/ warp feed left body)--now i read and saw the how to link ur warp and intelli frame with a switch tech page and noticed that in order to run the wire you had to cut into the grip...Now being that i just spent like 600 bucks and the anal person i am, needless to say i was a little reluctant to cut up my brand new marker. But i was looking it over and i did notice something...and i don't know if anyone has noticed or done this yet, but at the direct bottom of the intelli frame handle there is a hole that was drilled through and i actually was able to run the wires from the micro switch through this hole and there was an indent also along the bottom so i could mount the warp feed bracket and not pinch the wires...its nice alternative to cutting the grip...just a heads up if no one had noticed....if you 'd like to see pics let me know..i'll post