PDA

View Full Version : Best on-line paint sales???

SummaryJudgement
06-27-2008, 06:24 PM
So, if you were going to order paint from an on-line source, where would you order? I've seen some decent deals on Ebay, but who knows what you'll end up getting.

Any input is appreciated. Shipping speed and prices would be somewhat of a consideration. The last SoCal meet I went to, I got stuck buying field paint and boy did it suck.

Just looking for a good on-line source as I don't have a car and can't make lasrsktr drive me around to buy paint whenever I want.......

:cheers:

sandfreestyle
06-27-2008, 06:27 PM
http://www.assassinspaintball.com/CategoryDisplay.asp?cat=15&Category=Paintballs

specialy look at the price for DXS bronze.

lidocaine
06-27-2008, 06:30 PM
^ no paintball return policy, sketchy.

sandfreestyle
06-27-2008, 06:41 PM
Doesn't say anything about paintballs. Only guns, tanks, clothing, and special order items.

Besides, I know the people who run the site and if someone I know did have a problem, I would be more then happy to talk with them face to face. They were the ones to give me the paint deal for the AO day at CPP.

paintball72
06-27-2008, 09:16 PM
www.affordablepaintballs.com

the guy who runs it checks the paint before he ships it for bad balls and breaks and has a no broken ball guarentee. ive never had a problem with him, and good prices too :clap:

thedudedavis
06-30-2008, 06:55 PM
http://a-1paintballstore.com/ good paint and free shipping to anywhere in the U.S.

SummaryJudgement
06-30-2008, 06:56 PM
Thanks guys, I've got some decent options now! I'm always open to more though.....

Oregon_pb_
07-01-2008, 04:48 PM
Thanks guys, I've got some decent options now! I'm always open to more though.....

i've used http://www.firstcallpaintball.com with their 4 case/free shipping special multiple times years ago. The paint was always fresh and never got a broken ball. I did say *years* ago, i haven't used them for at least 15 months, if things changed I don't know.

Shipping on paint makes online ordering tough... Even *free* shipping places have the shipping costs built in, (duh, right :rolleyes: )

Oregon_pb_
07-01-2008, 04:51 PM
here's another one:

http://www.cheap-paintball-gear.com/

Warpaint international is one of the best paintball fields in the NW. Thats the online store, they BEAT prices on everything, so its tough to go wrong. Just email them the place you were going to purchase from's price/link and see what they can do for you.

I DO NOT WORK HERE OR HAVE ANY SPECIAL INTEREST IN THEM

"Paintball Guns and Paintball Gear at the lowest prices guaranteed!

Welcome to the online ProShop for Warpaint International. If you are looking for the best prices on Paintball Guns and Paintball Gear, you have come to the right place. We have been in business since 1992 with an Indoor Paintball Arena, Outdoor Paintball Park, and complete Pro Shop. We guarantee the lowest prices on everything in our store. If you find something at a better price somewhere else, we will beat it! Everything we sell comes with a LIFETIME LABOR WARRANTY in addition to any factory warranty the product might already carry.

Warpaint International
3046 Portland Rd. NE
Salem, OR 97301
503-585-9477"

VVulfe
07-01-2008, 05:26 PM
What are the shipping charges like at AffordablePaintball?

ThePixelGuru
07-01-2008, 06:48 PM
http://www.assassinspaintball.com/CategoryDisplay.asp?cat=15&Category=Paintballs

specialy look at the price for DXS bronze.
Speaking of which - anyone know the names XBall Bronze, Silver and Gold go by these days? I hear it's the same paint with a different name...

SummaryJudgement
07-02-2008, 01:02 AM
Hey, did they stop making RPS Premium Gold? I've seen some RPS Premium, but not the Premium gold tow-toned gold and "insert color here" shell. Just curious, I used to "treat" myself to the Premium Gold back in the day. That was when I was feeling finicky and didn't want to shoot Brass Eagle yellow :rofl:

drg
07-02-2008, 01:34 AM
Hey, did they stop making RPS Premium Gold? I've seen some RPS Premium, but not the Premium gold tow-toned gold and "insert color here" shell. Just curious, I used to "treat" myself to the Premium Gold back in the day. That was when I was feeling finicky and didn't want to shoot Brass Eagle yellow :rofl:

Haven't seen RPS Gold in ages!

Oregon_pb_
07-02-2008, 04:22 AM
RPS gator balls are the ones I miss the most.

black shell, green fill. They never seen it coming :ninja:

veteranmag
07-04-2008, 04:42 PM
I get my paint from www.paintball-discounters.com. I've bought from them for many years and have had no problems. They have been in business for over 10 years and have free shipping for purchases over $99 if you order on the internet. They are in Ohio and ship quickly - to the Northeast it takes about 3 days. :clap:

I've ordered gear from actionvillage.com, but never paint. They also have free shipping over $99.

hmudd13
07-05-2008, 01:49 AM
I've ordered from firstcallpaintball 3 times. 4 cases at a time.
1st - X ball silver excellent condition.
2nd - RPS Russian Legion, unusable, they were unbreakable and had a leathery texture.
3rd - Marbs, unusable, similar to above, but bottom 2 cases, the balls were melted together.
I'm assuming the UPS people sat the large box on the floor above the muffler for a day or two.
I was told they would not replace because there were no broken balls.
They did send me 2 cases of new marbs free of charge, and they were in excellent condition.

If I order from them again it'll be in one or two case lots so UPS will shelve them on the truck instead of the floor.