PDA

View Full Version : anyone know how to contact Datapimp??

Xmagterror
06-29-2008, 11:10 AM
I am on the search for a Datapimp Flatline Cradle. I am trying to get ahold of him to see if he has one left or if he has supply me with prints so i can make myself one.

Can someone give me his email address.

paint magnet
06-29-2008, 12:57 PM
I don't know how to contact him but my Datapimp drop was horrible. The damn thing wobbled around so much that I swore it was going to fall off. When I tightened the screw down enough to keep it from wobbling, it snapped in half!

Xmagterror
06-29-2008, 01:33 PM
I remember reading something about that his polisher polished the part of the cradle that mates with the thing on the gun. If i make my own i will just make snug.

Fred
07-01-2008, 08:52 PM
I have a silver twist one I'll sell, tried to a few times. has 2 tops, its worked awesome, but i sold my flatline a couple years ago when i started moving away from pball.

I haven't seen Will in a while now, but I haven't been spending much time in MI either.

StygShore
07-01-2008, 09:26 PM
I know someone with a box full of brand new ones in his basement

Styg

Geronimo7
07-02-2008, 09:21 AM
I know someone with a box full of brand new ones in his basement

Styg

You should get him to post up. I'm sure he could sell them off...I know I would be interested in a new one if it came up

Xmagterror
07-02-2008, 09:42 AM
Manic: Really looking for a Flatline one.

Xmagterror
07-02-2008, 09:43 AM
I have a silver twist one I'll sell, tried to a few times. has 2 tops, its worked awesome, but i sold my flatline a couple years ago when i started moving away from pball.

I haven't seen Will in a while now, but I haven't been spending much time in MI either.

Fred: Can you email a pic of the cradle to me. Camarogod98@hotmail.com