PDA

View Full Version : OSG New Hampshire, met some AOers

Munnin
06-29-2008, 01:41 PM
Its been a wile sense I've been to AO but I've finely got my Mags problems all worked out and she shoots like a dream.
I was just getting ready to leave for the day when I spotted a group of people with Mags, of course I had payed my dollar and gotten my raffle ticket for the Mini that was being raffled off (to be honest I would have sold it to add to my Get A Palmerized KP-2 Fund), and had to leave before the raffle took place. So I came up with a cleaver plan and decided to give my ticket to the one of the group with the oldest valve serial number.
Long story short they were all AOers and I forgot to ask what names you all post under, when your up at OSG next, and to say that you guys had the best collection of Mags I've seen in person.

Also did ya win the Mini?

p8ntbal4me
06-29-2008, 01:57 PM
Its been a wile sense I've been to AO but I've finely got my Mags problems all worked out and she shoots like a dream.
I was just getting ready to leave for the day when I spotted a group of people with Mags, of course I had payed my dollar and gotten my raffle ticket for the Mini that was being raffled off (to be honest I would have sold it to add to my Get A Palmerized KP-2 Fund), and had to leave before the raffle took place. So I came up with a cleaver plan and decided to give my ticket to the one of the group with the oldest valve serial number.
Long story short they were all AOers and I forgot to ask what names you all post under, when your up at OSG next, and to say that you guys had the best collection of Mags I've seen in person.

Also did ya win the Mini?

There is a thread on here some place where I got into a conversation with some guys that play at OSG and Canobie as well,.. they were all from the AO.

Im local in NH and my home field of 14 years is AG. Im family there :)

Try to keep up with the meet & greet section as I plan to make a day to get everyone together and play at some point.

~ P8nt

chafnerjr
06-29-2008, 09:18 PM
Awww. hell. I wasn't there today but I heard about the mini raffle. They got rid of like three of them and a proto rail. I would have traded them for lowers. I should be there for at least half a day on Saturday as they have a tourney going on Sunday next week.

I was there with my brand new mag-of-yet-to-be-determined-name last weekend for the cobra vs. joe scenario but I spend my whole time pissed off as I spit my soft tip, broke my power tube tip, and lost the springs and a screw to my halo :mad: It was frustrating to walk onto the field with a tippmann rental while my $1200 mag sat in the car all broken. (Hell even my spare retro didn't solve the problem. I guess airwalk frames really were meant to be pneu... so I guess that I'll get crackin' on that next).

Next time your there I'll look for you. I will be hanging out with the field guys probably. Just look for a ref named Mike or look for me in the blue IZE flex-7 and an old school blue JT jersey from like 8 years ago.

one_quick_ta
06-29-2008, 10:30 PM
HEY MAN!!! its was us!!!! we didnt win with that ticket but one of the guys in our group won that raffle....

BUTTTT i won the raffle with CTA paintball so i gave the mini to my GF... kinda owe her shes the one that bought me the X-mag

ChafnerJr its Chris right? your mikes brother in law right? its me Sean and It was Sophie that won the mini

you won the seasons pass at the GI Joe, Sophie won the mini i won the seasons pass that time. CTA and OSG are awesome

OSG PAINTBALL EVERYONE!!!!!! IN NH I PROMISE YOU WILL ENJOY THE EXPIERIENCE

and if your looking for a great proshop gotta go to CTA IN HOOKSETT CARLOS WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU.... the're even (kinda) mag friendly and can prob help you out with some of your mag needs

<<<<<shameless Plugs (but for good people)>>>>>>>>>>>>

chafnerjr
06-29-2008, 10:48 PM
HEY MAN!!! its was us!!!! we didnt win with that ticket but one of the guys in our group won that raffle....

BUTTTT i won the raffle with CTA paintball so i gave the mini to my GF... kinda owe her shes the one that bought me the X-mag

ChafnerJr its Chris right? your mikes brother in law right? its me Sean and It was Sophie that won the mini

Nice!!!! Yea it's me, and yea Mikes my Brother in Law. Long story but we played our first ever paintball game together some 12 years ago!

So what do you think Sophie is going to do with that mini??? :D :D :D either a way it's a nice backup or trade for something. I love her tequila emag... or is that yours?!?!? Nice new X man. Sorry that I didn't get to see it in action :(

P.S> I wish my wife would buy me an X :rolleyes: but at least she let me build this one.

chafnerjr
06-29-2008, 10:55 PM
you won the seasons pass at the GI Joe, Sophie won the mini i won the seasons pass that time. CTA and OSG are awesome

OSG PAINTBALL EVERYONE!!!!!! IN NH I PROMISE YOU WILL ENJOY THE EXPIERIENCE

and if your looking for a great proshop gotta go to CTA IN HOOKSETT CARLOS WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU.... the're even (kinda) mag friendly and can prob help you out with some of your mag needs

<<<<<shameless Plugs (but for good people)>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yep I won the season pass WOW I forgot that she got a pass to... and oddly to compliment your shameless plug my brother just dropped of his cocker for eye replacement and tuning there. Carlos is a way cool guy to talk to about anything paintball. I've gone there twice and I'll def. be back. OSG and CTA ARE awesome :dance: :dance: :dance:

one_quick_ta
06-29-2008, 10:57 PM
the tequila is mine, hers is a red and black ule with a black alpha rail i just Pneu'd it , and my ultralight also she was rocking the Pneu till the end of the day when she won the mini. we play tournaments so she will probably use the mini then but because she so small it may be her primary gun soon... who knows shes so indecisive she may just play with both at the same time.

Munnin
06-29-2008, 11:53 PM

Everything this man says is true, Carlos is a great guy and CTA is the best around, except for the Mag friendly part, he loves my phantom and always asks to play around with it, but when I break out the Mag he will break out his cocker and we'll have our little joking argument.

You all game for the next BYOP day at OSG? Andy and I may head up to the BLOP field in Lee NH soon too. Hopefully we can get some more people over at the speedball field next time. Half the day it was Andy and I doing one on ones switching off until he buys his own phantom.

congrats on winning the Mini, whats wrong with using the pneumag in tournaments though :D

chafnerjr
06-30-2008, 05:57 AM
Everything this man says is true, Carlos is a great guy and CTA is the best around, except for the Mag friendly part, he loves my phantom and always asks to play around with it, but when I break out the Mag he will break out his cocker and we'll have our little joking argument.

You all game for the next BYOP day at OSG? Andy and I may head up to the BLOP field in Lee NH soon too. Hopefully we can get some more people over at the speedball field next time. Half the day it was Andy and I doing one on ones switching off until he buys his own phantom.

congrats on winning the Mini, whats wrong with using the pneumag in tournaments though :D

If you saw the size of her you'd know that another 9 oz off a gun would probably be a big deal. Though admittedly I haven't played with her so IDK but she's NOT a big girl by any definition... Just keep running the mini and if it ever breaks trade a spare mag for three more new ones :D

I'll be there for the next BYOP day. I can't wait to see what kind of rock paint wall mart is going to have shot at me this time. :eek: Maybe they'll be enough mags for an all mag game!?!?!?!? Watch out for Sean!

As for Carlos... He's an old school Cocker guy as you said... but how often do you really get to have a good Cocker vs Mag discussion????? It's all good if you ask me!

one_quick_ta
06-30-2008, 12:52 PM
yeah when i say mag friendly (kinda) there are always those little digs he likes to give but he will help you find parts and stuff if he can and he will only half jokingly make fun of your mags.

the other day while sophie was there there was a guy there making fun of mags and especiallly Z grips and was saying that he intentionally thrashes ppl with z grips and carlos went to bat for me and all the other mag lovers out there!