PDA

View Full Version : Non firing Tac one

spankee
07-06-2008, 06:12 AM
Hey guys got a brand new Tac one was never used bougth it second hand but the guy tried to install the Level 10 or play with it .
Now it does not fire , when you charge the Nitro the valve charges but when you pull the trigger nothing happens , im sure its just something stupid.Should I start over with the level 10 tuning or look somewhere else?

FiXeL
07-06-2008, 08:43 AM
Remove the valve and then check if the bolt comes off easily. It could be the bolt is sticking on the L10 powertube o-ring. It should feel like it should almost fall into place if you dropped it on there. If not, try oiling the o-rings. If that's not the problem, retune the L10 or check your trigger rod length.

Wickwire
07-06-2008, 08:45 AM
Hey guys got a brand new Tac one was never used bougth it second hand but the guy tried to install the Level 10 or play with it .
Now it does not fire , when you charge the Nitro the valve charges but when you pull the trigger nothing happens , im sure its just something stupid.Should I start over with the level 10 tuning or look somewhere else?

Yes, revert it back to stock config (two shims) and start over. Just remember to add one shim at a time to the level 10 and test. When it starts leaking, remove that last shim you put in.

MX48
07-06-2008, 08:53 AM
-Be sure your field strip screw (round one on back of the frame) is not too tight.
-May have to turn up the velocity.

MX48

lidocaine
07-06-2008, 09:23 AM
I would try a longer spring. I had the same problem when I used the gold spring, it would gas up and the trigger would have resistance but it would not fire. I switched from the gold spring to the middle (red) spring and it shot like a dream,just had to turn the velocity down slightly.

spankee
07-06-2008, 09:32 AM
The bolt slides freely, Thanks for that .
Oiled everything up.
I will put the 2 shims and stock spacer tube .
I will put the other spring , I have red and silver in my kit wich one should I go for ?
Trigger distance between rod and triger should be 1/16 right?
Damned!!!??@@ no more Nitro in tank !!!! will try it tomorrow!

lidocaine
07-06-2008, 09:34 AM
Most people find red works best.

spankee
07-13-2008, 04:19 PM
Hey , ok got some Nitro, installed the RED spring , now it fires once or twice then does not fire. just PPPSSSHHHTTTT!!!! then if i do that 2 or 3 times it shoots normally 2 times the more i screw the rear velocity screw the better it is if i unscrew close to the end it does nothing anymore.

flyingpootang
07-13-2008, 04:55 PM
Hey , ok got some Nitro, installed the RED spring , now it fires once or twice then does not fire. just PPPSSSHHHTTTT!!!! then if i do that 2 or 3 times it shoots normally 2 times the more i screw the rear velocity screw the better it is if i unscrew close to the end it does nothing anymore.

To cure the venting of the air: remove 1 L10 shim at a time until it resets reliably.

The rear frame screw should be tightened 1/4 turn past snug....

spankee
07-13-2008, 04:56 PM
Tried the bigger spring , its worst!!!!

spankee
07-13-2008, 04:59 PM
sorry i explained badly when it pshhhhhtttttt! its when i pull the trigger . I dont have any venting going on

spankee
07-13-2008, 05:00 PM
rear frame screw is ok i was refering to VELOCITY adjustment screw