PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Shooting Positions???

IROCU
01-22-2002, 12:31 PM
Hey guys, just wondering what everyones favorite or most used shooting position is?? For instence kneeling, two knees, or just one, crawling, standing, crouching (sitting on your heels), etc. I'm sure everyone has a certain position for there style of play!

rios_creos
01-22-2002, 12:40 PM
standing mostly, because i move alot.

but i like to be on my knees when i'm ambushing out in the woods or something like.

i almost never use the prone position i think my first time using it was yesterday, i was lying on my belly trying to not get shot out in a bunch of bushes.

Tim Jacobitz
01-22-2002, 01:05 PM
I uasly use a squating position. It's good for keeping your profile small and for being ready to move should the situation present its self. Btw I play front man. Is there really any other position?

Cliffio
01-22-2002, 01:09 PM
when i can i like to sit, usually when im in a bunker i take a step or two back from the bunker to get a better view of the field and i sit, then i can lean out of a side, i find it works well for me, ive seen people do it and other hate it, thats the way it goes

RT 01037
01-22-2002, 01:13 PM
i like to move around alot so standing.

headcase
01-22-2002, 01:40 PM
It really depends on how the game is going and what kind of bunker/position I'm playing.

Back-- Standing, need the best possible view of the field.
Middle/Front -- play the bunker, however I can get the shot off is how I am.

The only time I really sit is if it is 1 on 3 or something with me being the one. I find that I can shoot both sides of the bunker faster, and people on bunkering moves don't usually shoot low on what is usually a stand up/kneeling bunker.

Jonno06
01-22-2002, 01:52 PM
I play mid,and sometimes back,when im in the back,i either stand or kneel,when i play mid,i can sit,squat,one knee,or i get on both of my knees,and sway around the sides of the bunkers.(i lean back like sitting on my feet,get it?)

speedballbanks
01-22-2002, 04:13 PM
standing, kneeling, running, and sliding lol

SGTKennedy
01-22-2002, 04:54 PM
i must be dirty because i couldnt read this thread without laughing.
I usually fling myself at the bunker and start shooting however i land. on my knees, prone, sitting, squat is most comfortable. rarely stand because there arent to many tall bunkers where i play.

Ov3rmind
01-22-2002, 04:55 PM
I usually kneel on one knee. It's compact, stable for snap shooting, and an easy position to get up and running in.

nutz
01-22-2002, 05:06 PM
i play bunkers how ever i can... usually try to follow 3 rules for the bunker when im in front....

1. stay tight
2. come out as low as possible (people either wont see u or will miss u more likely)
3. where the people shooting at me are and where my team is

Those usually will keep me in the game and get a few eliminations at least and these provide for TONS of different playing positions but i find my self usually on one or two knees... keep in mind this is front not back

FooTemps
01-22-2002, 05:13 PM
I like playing in bunkers and sliding... Even though I've barely even touched on any experience I just think sliding is fun... especially after diving away from am "surrender or die" situation...