PDA

View Full Version : Any AO'rs in France???

Demonio
07-09-2008, 12:41 AM
I just sold an E-tac to a guy in France and he's having some problems. Everything was working fine before I packed up the marker. It's hard to tell what the problem is but at first is sounded like the bumper was bad as there was a leak and his description sounded as if it was the bumper. Now he's claiming it's an o-ring in the level 10. I don't know how to really handle this other than, I shoulda not sold it to this guy.

If there is anyone in France that may be able to help, Please please please do help me out. The guy just received it earlier today and I've been trying to help fix this but it's just not that easy. As I don't know what kind of experience this guy has with AGD markers at all.

Thanks in advance for anyones assistance they may be able to offer.

coelric
07-09-2008, 04:34 AM
Yes there are somme mag owner in france.

I'm in relation with your buyer, and he is in the most active mag owner group in france so don't worry. He will find some help.

The main trouble for us is that E-mags are REALLY RARE in Europe... People who can fix it easely can be counted with the fingers of a hand.

Demonio
07-09-2008, 05:11 AM
Yeah I was pretty sure E-mags were rare over there. Otherwise I'm sure he would have purchased a new one.

I can understand parts availability being scarce with my older markers that I have. I just hope this get's resolved quickly and with as little headache as possible on both ends.

FiXeL
07-10-2008, 10:29 AM
If you need parts, maybe i could help. I live in the netherlands tho.

I have spare o-ring kits, and L10 parts if you need them.

Demonio
07-10-2008, 04:59 PM
Sounds like the Bumper is hard to find in his area, He said he can get the other O-rings but not the bumper.
Do you have one of those handy?

FiXeL
07-11-2008, 10:35 AM
I have 4 L7 (the blue ones) and 2 RT (clear) bumpers. I could miss one or two of those if you need them.