PDA

View Full Version : Court Rules 5-2, Wisconsin Bans Necrophelia!

trevorjk
07-11-2008, 01:35 AM
HAHA GOOO WISCONSIN! real sad part... 2 judges voted AGAINST banning sex with dead bodies. . . omg wtf bbq is all i gotta say :rofl:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25609866/

MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin law bans sex with dead bodies, the state Supreme Court ruled Wednesday in reinstating charges against three men accused of digging up a corpse so one of them could have sex with it.

The court waded into the grisly case after lower court judges ruled nothing in state law banned necrophilia. Those decisions prompted public outrage and a push by a state lawmaker to make sex with a corpse a crime.

In Wednesday's 5-2 decision, the high court said Wisconsin law makes sex acts with dead people illegal because they are unable to give consent.

DevilMan
07-11-2008, 03:00 AM
I love the reason.... "because they are unable to give consent" bwahhahahahaa....

wow!! Tax dollars at work there!!!

On the bright side that'd be an easy one to answer on who finished first.... well one would think...

DM

Swampy
07-11-2008, 09:49 AM
That's up there with "Livestock has the right away on public roads"

pmstc
07-11-2008, 11:31 AM
...noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o

Warwitch
07-11-2008, 11:47 AM
Oh, thats nice. Gay marrige is legal and corpse-humping is out. The Apocalypse must be nigh. :argh:

paintball72
07-11-2008, 02:27 PM
...noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o
have something to share :rolleyes:

ThePixelGuru
07-11-2008, 02:52 PM
The law in Wisconsin had been murky, and two dissenting justices insisted Wednesday that lawmakers did not mean to ban necrophilia but to allow assault charges when someone was raped and then killed.
It wasn't that the two justices thought necrophillia should be leagal, they thought that particular law didn't prohibit it. Still, it's a sad day when we have to specify that digging up a corpse and having sex with it is illegal. Guess you really can't legislate common sense.

pmstc
07-11-2008, 03:19 PM
:ninja:

Eagle
07-11-2008, 03:50 PM
hey, it's the serial killer capital of the world....

gimp
07-11-2008, 04:26 PM
What if you got consent before the person died? Then can you have sex with the corpse?

DevilMan
07-11-2008, 05:46 PM
What if you got consent before the person died? Then can you have sex with the corpse?

"And for the courts I would like to present the last will and testament of Ms. Jane Doe."

"I do hereby declare that my body after the time of my passing shall be used for any and all sexually deviant..... "

bwahhahahahahaaaa

BUT YOUR HONOR!!!!! I HAD HER PERMISSION!!!!

:spit_take

DM

Avianrave
07-11-2008, 06:04 PM
Sorry to ask, but how badly decomposed was the dead body?

thecavemankevin
07-11-2008, 09:09 PM

why does it mater? what, do you have a time line of decay where you would find it acceptable :tard: ?

oh she's only a couple days after her expiration date...pass me the KY please

snoopay700
07-11-2008, 09:14 PM
In his defense they can't get pregnant :rolleyes: :nono:

Anyway, it's sad when we have to decide whether this is legal or not, one would think that would be illegal from the start.

As for it being the serial killer capital, to be fair Ed Geen or however you spell it didn't have sex with the people he killed, i don't think...

ThePixelGuru
07-11-2008, 09:15 PM
My brother asked the same thing when I told him. As far as I can figure out, this particular application of the law hinges on the fact that a person can't consent once they're dead. If a person gave their express written consent before death to allow that after death, I don't think that law would apply.

Your local laws may vary. ;) Hah!

Automagsam
07-11-2008, 09:52 PM
well dead girls don't scream.... just sayin is all... (moves to kentucky) jk jk jk

MoeMag
07-11-2008, 10:52 PM
Okay, this happened to a girl who I know from riding horses. It has been a few years and apparently has turned into an urban legend around here. I told someone a few months ago, and were like... yeah I have heard that. Kinda took the wind outta my story... but anywhoo, I tell you this as a first hand witness and friend of the girl it happened to.

Well she, got a horrible rash on her face after spending the evening with this guy. :rolleyes:

Well, she got one of her friends to take her to the hospital cause it was really bad within only a few hours...

it was some sort of bacteria that was attacking (eating) her flesh. Turns out it only comes from dead things... and they asked her a pretty interesting question... necro? she tells them what happened.

They call the cops and find the guy. Turns out he worked at a mortuary.

Yeah. He got in a lot of trouble, and the mortuary was sold to a big nation wide company.

behemoth
07-11-2008, 10:57 PM
oh she's only a couple days after her expiration date...pass me the KY please

I lol'd at that one.

Sudz
07-11-2008, 11:00 PM
its not necro if they're still warm :p

trevorjk
07-11-2008, 11:16 PM

:rofl:

drg
07-11-2008, 11:26 PM
You guys should watch "Gift" starring Perry Farrell ...

Automagsam
07-11-2008, 11:58 PM
Well a dead chick's parent's wouldn't have to worry about her getting pregnant, thats a good thing right?

pmstc
07-12-2008, 12:38 AM
the name's buck. and im here to

eat cheerios.

snoopay700
07-12-2008, 01:24 AM
Well a dead chick's parent's wouldn't have to worry about her getting pregnant, thats a good thing right?
I already touched on that one big guy. :rofl:

As for you pmstc, she wasn't dead, she was in a coma, so it's only slightly worse than necrophilia. :rolleyes:

And before i get called a perv, of course it's not worse, but both are still terrible.

pmstc
07-12-2008, 12:04 PM
As for you pmstc, she wasn't dead, she was in a coma, so it's only slightly worse than necrophilia.
He THOUGHT she was dead, didnt he? I forget

Drachen
07-12-2008, 01:02 PM
its not necro if they're still warm :p

YES

I can see someone actually putting up that argument lol.

Avianrave
07-12-2008, 03:59 PM
Would it be necrophilia if say a person becomes clinically dead, someone has sex with that person, and then the person comes back to life by one of those miracles.

pmstc
07-12-2008, 04:07 PM
Would it be necrophilia if say a person becomes clinically dead, someone has sex with that person, and then the person comes back to life by one of those miracles.
I don't think ANYONE is THAT good.

snoopay700
07-12-2008, 10:07 PM
He THOUGHT she was dead, didnt he? I forget
I don't think so, i think he just thought she was easy game, but then again i forget too.

Oh, and you're wrong, I am that good, i just choose not to exercise it.

gimp
07-13-2008, 07:10 AM

What if you kill someone by having sex with them? Do you get to finish?

Drachen
07-13-2008, 10:05 AM

It would put a whole new meaning to "breath taking" lol

Avianrave
07-15-2008, 01:21 AM

There was a CSI on this I think, but they charged the person for a homicide, and let him die i prison because the girl had HIV.

ThePixelGuru
07-15-2008, 06:20 AM
There was a CSI on this I think, but they charged the person for a homicide, and let him die i prison because the girl had HIV.
See, I was just thinking this sounded like a case for Detective Stabler and Detective Benson. :rofl: