PDA

View Full Version : RT problems.

Ratzo
07-12-2008, 12:37 AM
I've got a MicroMag with an X-Valve and I use an old MaxFlo.
When I first got my MaxFlo back in April I put it on my Mag and cranked up the psi and it just screamed.
Used it a few other times and it shot great, super fast.
Then I go to use it last Saturday and it would not RT at all, I had it cranked up to 1200psi.
Any Ideas as to why it would suddenly stop RT'ing.

snoopay700
07-12-2008, 01:21 AM
I've got a MicroMag with an X-Valve and I use an old MaxFlo.
When I first got my MaxFlo back in April I put it on my Mag and cranked up the psi and it just screamed.
Used it a few other times and it shot great, super fast.
Then I go to use it last Saturday and it would not RT at all, I had it cranked up to 1200psi.
Any Ideas as to why it would suddenly stop RT'ing.
Gunk in the valve? Other than that it doesn't really make sense why it would stop.

Actually let me clarify, gunk in the valve doesn't make too much sense either, not saying it's impossible, just saying it doesn't seem to make too much sense.

questionful
07-12-2008, 01:34 AM
I would take apart, clean, and lube both your maxflo and your RT valve. Depending on what you mean by "no RT", it could be a flow problem. If it's not a problem with flow (clogged airway or something), then I have no idea whats up, since you say the maxflo's output was 1200psi.

Ratzo
07-12-2008, 04:10 PM
It still has the same snappy trigger return that I love about my Mag.
What I mean by no RT is that there was no sustainable full auto like it had done.
When I first set it up you just pull the trigger a little and it was full auto, it was pure evil I was looking forward to useing it in a game.
I guess I'll just have to tear it and the Maxy apart to see what a cleaning and relube will do.