PDA

View Full Version : Centerflag Service

HyperSnyper
01-22-2002, 03:00 PM
Hello All,

I want the entire paintball community to know of Centerflags great customer service and support. They are a truly great paintball company lined up with others like AGD.

I sent in my Micromag and they recieved it late last week. I expected it to take forever to fit the frame on my Mag, but I just recieved a call from Wendy at Centerflags. It appears they are done with my gun, and have sent it out UPS 2nd Day Air to my home in Hawaii.

WOW !!! Talk about fast turn around time !!!

They told me it wasnt that hard to fit the gun, just some tinkering and now its fitted forever.

Here are the things they had to do:

1) Mill the frame down so there is a tighter tolerance between the body and frame.
2) Compensate pin length by adding a 0.760" on/off pin.
3) Enlargen the cavity where the sear sits in the frame.

In addition, they have fulfilled my requests as to swapping my original blue classic bumper for an RT bumper (softer), they have replaced my worn sear with a new one, and they have swapped out my slighly rounded bolt for a new longnose.

All this cost me out of my pocket... $0.00 ! Thats right %FREE.99 ! This is so sweet.

I would recommend anyone interested in a cheaper alternative to the E-mag to the Hyperframe. Their customer support is superb and their turn around time for guns are damn fast.

I will inform everyone of the guns performance when it arrives here on Thursday (in time for some play this weekend)!

So in conclusion. Thank you Centerflags for such a great product and great customer service!

-Hyper

HyperSnyper
01-22-2002, 03:05 PM
Oh in addidtion,

I am wishing Team Centerflag the greatest of luck in the upcoming Mardi Gras Open!

Paintchucker
01-22-2002, 05:55 PM
Did you buy the Hyperframe directly from them? When I called and asked about having my Hyperframe put onto my RT Pro, they said it would be $120 for the milling and fitting it to the gun.

Micromag5371
01-22-2002, 07:42 PM
do you guys think that centerflag would service my mag, because i bought my hyperframe used? its working fine, but i need a safety retainer and a longer pin, plus now that you mentioned it i might want a new bolt....

any ideas, or will i have to pay a fee?
thanks in advance-kyle

HyperSnyper
01-23-2002, 01:40 AM
As everyone knows, I did infact buy my Hyperframe used. It went through a hellish process due to the trader Jesusfreak. Nice guy, but slow shipping. It arrived used but in nice condition (missing on/off assemby).

Anyway, reguardless, Centerflag still serviced my marker and made the frame fit through machine work and tinkering.

It should be in by Thur or Fri, so I will let everyone know how wellit shoots and performs and how the internals will last. Even when the marker is fitted to the frame, it is still important, so Im told, that tightening the bolts and field strip screw has to be at a specific tension. I dont have the torque value, but I can find out.

I have 100% complete faith in it, as there are many here lurking around in the forums, just overjoyed with the frame.

I hope you send it in, and let them know what the symptoms were/are, so they wont be left in the dark. Dont just mail it in and say HERES MY GUN, I WANT ALL NEW BOLT AND SEARS AND EVERYTHING, its their job to make their product work. dont take advantage of them either and ask for a new bolt and sear just because your old ones are wearing out due to normal wear and tear. Centerflag is a great company, and I would be pissed to see someone do something as dishonest as that.

-Hyper

HyperSnyper
01-23-2002, 01:42 AM
Oh, I forgot, they dont charge you a dime.

However, Mr. Postman wil charge you a fee for bringing your pacakge over to them. However, they will pay for the shipping back.

Such a small fee for such a great product...

(OMG Im sounding like a Centerflags Representative =)

-Hyper

apache
01-23-2002, 03:14 AM
I wonder whether they would offer as good service for clients on this side of the Atlantic ocean? (this side being Europe :) ) If my store can't fix my Hyperframe, I'll have to sell it or contact Centerflag about fixing it :/

HyperSnyper
01-23-2002, 12:34 PM
Apache,

I think I may have read a thread left by you on Warpig forums. Bill Mills told you, I believe, that it would be better to have your gun sent to Centerflags first, having them fit it, so you wont have a fit problem later in the future.

I might have the wrong person, but anway. Do send it into Centerflag. Although they should offer the greatest of service, let them know that you are in Finland, and that they should make sure the fit is on target, since you cant afford the time and money to be shipping it back again.

Hope this helps

-Hyper

apache
01-27-2002, 03:39 AM
Hyper, I got the gun back from the shop and it didn't need any fixing after all, the input pressure just had to be raised to 900 psi! (weird) The gun simply won't work with hyperframe if I set the pressure from my Max-Flow to 750 psi :( How much is your input pressure?

HyperSnyper
01-27-2002, 06:35 AM
If you read my signature, you will notice that I use a bottomline reg as my velocity adjuster fitted with a gutted Classic AIR valve.

However, my input pressure from the tank is 850, while my bottomline reg is set at a lil under 400.

My setup works flawlessly so far (knock on wood). i dont understand how input pressure would affect the Hyperframe, but hey, whatever fixes it fixes it.

-Hyper

apache
02-19-2002, 01:13 AM
(pretty old thread, I know...)

Well, I didn't manage to get the frame work properly anyway. It worked for 1 game with 900 psi input pressure and I liked it so I sent my gun yesterday to Centerflag. I hope they are able to fix it...cost me 76 euros to send it :eek:

The price is high but I want to have that thing working, I like it lot more than Impulse or Angel!

HyperSnyper
02-19-2002, 02:05 AM
Apache,

Im glad that you enjoy your Frame. I was gonn say that they are gonna have it back to you in almost no time at all, but then I noticed you're in Europe. If I were you, I would call them up, and see if you can get additional parts just in case. What I mean is, ask for an extra on/off pin from them in the event where the one it comes with gets damaged or you lose it. Also in addition to asking for an RT bumper, ask for an additional one, just in case.

I have put many rounds through my gun already, and am completely in love with it. Its like the SFL or extreme, but no battery pack (less weight =).

Its quite the attention getter at the field for being such a tiny gun with such a large rate of fire. I am considering getting a 45/45K tank to even bring it more into the compact world along with a 10" tip for my JT barrel in the very near future.

-Hyper

beam
02-19-2002, 08:18 AM
I just got mine back...it was working great...just eating my bolt.

Got it back in less than a week!! With a new bolt!!

Centerflag is great customer service.

Maybe AGD and CF should merge...aren't they both in IL already?