PDA

View Full Version : Modifying the body?

ManInBlack
07-13-2008, 11:55 AM
Every time I try to pull my emag valve out of the body I find that the pin is sticking down and it won't let the valve back out fully. I've tried playing with the trigger to push the pin back in, but so far the only way I've been able to get it out is to take the body off so I can get to the pin and push it in with an allen wrench or something. Would it do any harm if I cut a small slot for the pin as shown in this picture so I can get the valve out?

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o234/CrashInBlack/Paintball/DSCF0307.jpg

Or is something else wrong that's causing the pin to always stick out?
Thanks.

TeamJackal37
07-13-2008, 12:04 PM
Sometime I get that, What I do to solve that problem is to put in Mech Mode, then pull the trigger to make the pin go in.Then take the Valve out

ManInBlack
07-13-2008, 09:14 PM
That's what I've been trying. Doesn't work for some reason. BTW, it's just and emag valve, not a full emag.

Looper
07-13-2008, 09:29 PM
Reminds me of the old Nelson Body Hammer Mod... :rolleyes:

Used to have to remove the sear via the pinch pin removal to get the hammer and bolt out the back... If you made a little slice in the iron under bely of the body you could remove the hammer with out removing the sear.

But I digress; as to your original question.... I haven't a clue :ninja:

olinar
07-13-2008, 09:47 PM
Do not modify the body.

if you pull the valve out without depressing the pin your on/off will go flying.

You have to depress the pin to pull the valve out.

Make sure your trigger rod is in spec as a final pull on the trigger should be enough to depress the pin on stock agd frames.