PDA

View Full Version : Some questions

MAGslinger
07-14-2008, 09:34 AM
Hi there, hoping someone can answer my questions:

1. I disassembled the valve assembly for my Minimag, and there was this black oily substance on the inside (which I then cleaned out). What is causing this? Should I worry about this?

2. Do Automags 'heat' up after a sustained ROF? I use compressed air, and I notice that my Mini is always warm after a quick three shots

3. I want to put a bottomline kit on my Minimag, what is the appropriate length of hose?

Thank You!

secretweaponevan
07-14-2008, 12:34 PM
Hi there, hoping someone can answer my questions:

1. I disassembled the valve assembly for my Minimag, and there was this black oily substance on the inside (which I then cleaned out). What is causing this? Should I worry about this?

2. Do Automags 'heat' up after a sustained ROF? I use compressed air, and I notice that my Mini is always warm after a quick three shots

3. I want to put a bottomline kit on my Minimag, what is the appropriate length of hose?

Thank You!

1. Someone might have used the wrong oil. Always use autolube or air tool oil and then don't worry about it.

2. They should stay about the same temperature on HPA I would think. RT valves heat up slightly because of the quick recharge, but classics should remain about constant.

3. 11" is what most use to go from duckbill to valve.