PDA

View Full Version : The close of a chapter 6 years long.

punkncat
07-14-2008, 09:40 AM
I just sold my primary mag. This story atarted back in 02 when I bought a classic for the wife, which I still have but do not use. Not long after I piced up an RTP 'X' from a buddy who was awarded it from TK himself and the sickness started. I, like many of you here, have bought and sold, traded, and redone more mags than I care to recount at a cost that I do not even care to tabulate.

With the sale of this one I expect that more than likely I will be done with them. Its been a great ride and a lot of fun.

flyingpootang
07-14-2008, 10:11 AM
I just sold my primary mag. This story atarted back in 02 when I bought a classic for the wife, which I still have but do not use. Not long after I piced up an RTP 'X' from a buddy who was awarded it from TK himself and the sickness started. I, like many of you here, have bought and sold, traded, and redone more mags than I care to recount at a cost that I do not even care to tabulate.

With the sale of this one I expect that more than likely I will be done with them. Its been a great ride and a lot of fun.

Too bad I was just about to offer this in trade for your G7 (I'd add a little of course) ;) (you'll be back :D )
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/7/18601382262.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic/8383863)

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
07-14-2008, 10:31 AM
I said about the same thing when i sold my last one over a yr ago.. Now i have one that is better than i ever expected it to be... :cheers:

you will be back.. Probably by AOS2... :cool:

rb211
07-14-2008, 11:18 AM
Bread - you have said that with the last 10 you have sold.

I've been messing with Impulses mostly for the past couple of years - but I am always on the lookout for my next mag......

It's an uncurable disease....... But a fun one!

punkncat
07-14-2008, 03:50 PM
Too bad I was just about to offer this in trade for your G7 (I'd add a little of course) ;) (you'll be back :D )
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/7/18601382262.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic/8383863)

Yeah whatever....why you even want to try to play me like that. :shooting:

;)

snoopay700
07-14-2008, 04:01 PM
Punkncat, i'm disappointed in you, but more importantly, you should know the only way you leave being a mag owner behind is in a box, you hear me, IN A BOX.

Anyway, i bet you'll be back eventually, and if not at least you've still got good (albiet lesser of course :p ) markers to use.

MANN
07-14-2008, 04:20 PM
You are a trader. You will receive 30 lashes on Nov 1. After that I will hand you another mag, and demand that you use one while in our presence (the great ones of AO south).

Dont sweat it tho. I have seriously considered selling some of my X & Emags lately. I havent yet, but am still considering.

punkncat
07-14-2008, 04:44 PM
You are a trader. You will receive 30 lashes on Nov 1. After that I will hand you another mag, and demand that you use one while in our presence (the great ones of AO south).

Dont sweat it tho. I have seriously considered selling some of my X & Emags lately. I havent yet, but am still considering.

I am sure some people coming to that event will get jealous of the special attention I would be getting. We could probably charge extra for that....

insixdays777
07-14-2008, 04:53 PM
Dang....How can you sleep at night? At least snag a $100 mag off ebay!...Sad to hear our great state of Georgia has one less mag owner now.... :cry:

Thanks, Now I guess I have to go buy another one to make up the difference...gota maintain the census... :cheers:

FiXeL
07-14-2008, 04:56 PM
You'll be back on mags again.... No way in heck should a guy like you, that has been trough so much the last year put up with something less when what your were used to!

punkncat
07-14-2008, 05:46 PM
I have to be honest, I am going to miss them in a lot of ways. There is nothing like knowing that this one marker you have can sit for almost indefinate periods of time, pick it up, oil it, air it up, and go play. The ruggedness and build quality are legendary.
There were other issues that I never did particularly like about mags, and will not be corrected. With my injuries and subsequent slowdown, I just decided it was time to move on. Aside from the fact that it was worth the most cash of what I had left.... ;)