PDA

View Full Version : ANNO question?

Ravenneon
07-14-2008, 10:50 PM
I have a minimag that i've been running for about 8 years now and i was kicking around the notion of possibly getting the body anodized...i was just wondering about how much i would be spending on average. I have no clue when comes to this stuff. its just been the plain gunmetal grey color since i got it...thinking of a change of pace. If anyone does this stuff can let me now about how much i'd be spending would be very appreciated...Thanx!

robnix
07-14-2008, 11:01 PM
I have a minimag that i've been running for about 8 years now and i was kicking around the notion of possibly getting the body anodized...i was just wondering about how much i would be spending on average. I have no clue when comes to this stuff. its just been the plain gunmetal grey color since i got it...thinking of a change of pace. If anyone does this stuff can let me now about how much i'd be spending would be very appreciated...Thanx!
Minimags are stainless steel, you can powdercoat them, paint them, polish them. etc..but you can't anno them. Anodizing is reserved for aluminum.

Ravenneon
07-14-2008, 11:10 PM
Minimags are stainless steel, you can powdercoat them, paint them, polish them. etc..but you can't anno them. Anodizing is reserved for aluminum.

Gotchya...see you learning something new everyday...well i guess im going the powder coating direction....

robnix
07-14-2008, 11:21 PM
Gotchya...see you learning something new everyday...well i guess im going the powder coating direction....
Check with Luke here on AO. He does an EXCELLENT job with powdercoating.

Ravenneon
07-14-2008, 11:32 PM
Thanks...appreciate the info...well i know i can get my tach-one anodized...but its the perfect color right now...yeah i just want to liven it up a bit...shes paid her do's its time to reward her