PDA

View Full Version : RT Classic appraisal

atech2
07-17-2008, 11:46 PM
OK, so what is a stock Classic RT worth today. Stock single strigger, standard powerfeed, you know,...Stock.

wetwrks
07-17-2008, 11:57 PM
Really depends on condition. One in typical condition I would put at about $225. Better than average maby at $250.

atech2
07-18-2008, 12:13 AM
Have you seen many sell? Seems no one wants to deal with the lack of upgrades, unlike an RTP. Your appraisal seems to be acurate, but doesn't seem to be any buyers for these at those prices. Thanks for you input.

wetwrks
07-18-2008, 12:26 AM
Have you seen many sell? Seems no one wants to deal with the lack of upgrades, unlike an RTP. Your appraisal seems to be acurate, but doesn't seem to be any buyers for these at those prices. Thanks for you input.

I see them go for about this range on ebay quite regularly. The ones I see on here go in that neighborhood too.

MagModderMatt
07-18-2008, 12:57 AM
I have one with ULT milling and an e-p spyder grip frame with UTB on it.

Without all the grip frame bs I said how much do you think the ult milling would be worth?
It works with everything the RTP and X valve takes, you can even fit it on the ule bodies with minor moding..

so lets say black RT body black intelliframe RT banjo valve with ult milling and a 14" dye ss barrel..
I guess what I'm asking is how much does the ULT milling (done by tuna) bring the value up from the stock on/off? Considering it lets you use anything the newer valves have.

By the way, Tunaman does the ULT milling still, he is the only person that still will do it..
I asked around and no one else will do it anymore.
btw AGD said they back Tuna's work and will work on the valve still.

atech2
07-18-2008, 12:58 AM
OK, thanks. I am looking at one locally, was wanting a RTP, but I think I can get this one for a good deal.
I was thinking about modding for a ULE body. Does the body have to modded or what?
How much does Tuna charge?