PDA

View Full Version : Proof AGD Elves do exist!! 56k beware

Smoothice
07-20-2008, 11:45 AM
[Steve Irwin voice] During a rare occurance I was able to video actual AGD elves assembling a marker.[/Steve Irwin voice]

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee302/smoothice16/assembly.gif

[Steve Irwin voice] They are fast little buggers. And so small you can hardly see them. But to the trained eye they are there.

And to think Tom Kaye actually claimed these amazing markers were made with science. Impossible I say. He is no scientist. He must be a wizard of some sort.[/Steve Irwin voice]

Warwitch
07-20-2008, 11:46 AM
Lol, someone has too much time on their hands. Nice animation of a beautiful xmag.

How about some sweet stills?

Smoothice
07-20-2008, 11:50 AM
Lol, someone has too much time on their hands. Nice animation of a beautiful xmag.

How about some sweet stills?

I really did have too much time on my hands yesterday. Wife and kids went to San Diego for the day.

you can find some stills and a video here -->http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=233097

FiXeL
07-20-2008, 11:54 AM
Nice X! And yes, you really have too much time on your hands... :D

blitzkriegboom!
07-20-2008, 11:59 AM
i saw an allen wrench for a frame or two in there :cool:

real neat. nice X

Smoothice
07-20-2008, 12:03 PM
i saw an allen wrench for a frame or two in there :cool:

real neat. nice X

Even elves need a few tools :rofl:

Chrishew09
07-20-2008, 12:16 PM
sweet!!! :headbang:

SummaryJudgement
07-20-2008, 01:41 PM
You really do have too much time on your hands Smoothice ;)

Is that a new acquisition?! Looks good! Who did the anno? The valve looks like it matches well. I recently got new X-mag parts to build a fresh one, but the body is currently on a pneu'd Stormwalk frame and I always liked acid washes.

Looks good! :cool:

Smoothice
07-20-2008, 01:59 PM
You really do have too much time on your hands Smoothice ;)

Is that a new acquisition?! Looks good! Who did the anno? The valve looks like it matches well. I recently got new X-mag parts to build a fresh one, but the body is currently on a pneu'd Stormwalk frame and I always liked acid washes.

Looks good! :cool:

It just arrived on Thursday. BAZOOKA_Boy did the anno. It came out great.

I had to get an XMAG because of this post vvvv

HEY! Where the heck are my thanks!?!

I've been supporting you from afar in silence for ages :ninja: Hoping and dreaming your pump project would turn out well :( Just so I could flip the X-mag into hybrid and cackle hysterically from the volume of paint I'll be shooting at your pump handle specifically! :shooting:

Seriously though smoothice, hot looking pump you have there. Soooooo, I may have a chance to see that in person on the 5th, maybe, perhaps, possibly?

:clap: :cheers:

PsychoBaller
07-20-2008, 02:37 PM
:wow:

Those AGD Elves be stealthly little mofo's aye, heh.

Awesome Ano on that X-mag, btw.

-baller

AGDRetro
07-21-2008, 04:43 PM
That's better than Gumby!

Oregon_pb_
07-22-2008, 01:41 AM
great animation, nice work!

What color was that X before the new skin job?

Sundown
07-22-2008, 06:34 AM
Haha, that s cool man, congrats

SummaryJudgement
07-22-2008, 01:12 PM
It just arrived on Thursday. BAZOOKA_Boy did the anno. It came out great.

I had to get an XMAG because of this post vvvv

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: