PDA

View Full Version : rt bodys......????????????????

splashkitsrock420
07-21-2008, 11:11 AM
can ya put a standard ule body on the rt mag?or is there one made 4 it?

wetwrks
07-21-2008, 11:43 AM
can ya put a standard ule body on the rt mag?or is there one made 4 it?

I gather you are speaking of a classic RT. They don't make ules for the classic RT but it shouldn't be too difficult to modify one to fit.

SUB-MOA
07-21-2008, 02:51 PM
Good thing you were smart enough to post in the correct forum.

questionful
07-21-2008, 03:50 PM
Way to be a jerk.

As wetwrks said, you can do it with some modification, but you can't just slip it on. Try searching the workshop forum, someone's probably made a thread on it.

wetwrks
07-21-2008, 04:02 PM
Way to be a jerk.

I'm not certain I have seen anything other from him.

Is he a former disgruntled member?

Well we really don't have to worry about him "going postal" as what is he going to do? Certainly nothing worse than at the local field. :shooting:

wetwrks
07-21-2008, 04:04 PM

Good thing you were able to post something positive for once. :tard:

ThePixelGuru
07-21-2008, 06:43 PM
I don't even have anything witty to say, I just wish you'd get the hell out. You're a real drag to have on this forum. I don't do this much, but I'm reporting all your posts to a mod. Hope you manage to find something positive to say to someone, somewhere, but I'm not holding my breath. Just not seeing you around anymore will be good enough for me.

To answer the OP, no, a ULE body will not fit a Classic RT, nor do they make one for it. You might be able to modify one, but the thing is that the Classic RT bodies cover the valve almost all the way back (which no other body does). Therefore, the Classic RT valve is narrower than other valves and needs the body to act as a sleeve so it aligns properly with the rail. You might be able to fabricate a custom sleeve to cover the valve where the body doesn't, but it probably won't be easy due to AGD tolerances (nor cheap if you get someone else to do it). Upgrades for the Classic RT are hard to come by, if you want an upgraded marker you'd be better off just getting an RT Pro or the like.