PDA

View Full Version : My Super-Shag Hyper Mag

Micromag5371
01-22-2002, 07:50 PM
heres my old micro, with one big upgrade... a hyperframe.
courtesy of elementEclipse, 4 selling it to me. i just have to brag, i feel like a little dutch schoolgirl.

anybody who would like to comment, i want to hear what you think of my gun, even if you think its dumb(which we all know its not)
thanks for peekin'

RT 01037
01-22-2002, 07:52 PM
nice:)

Micromag5371
01-22-2002, 07:54 PM
just another pic, with my cat...he's 10 going on 11, hes smart...dont be dissin' him.

the sticker on the tank, by the way, is
Custom & Classic, an autobody customizer near LA, cali. my bro works there, and the worked on one or two of the cars from The Fast And The Furious (the civic with hydraulics in the beginning)

oneshot
01-22-2002, 07:55 PM
looks nice :D

does it break paint anymore than when it did not have the hyperframe on it , do you chop at all?

ElementEclipse
01-22-2002, 07:56 PM
glad you loving the hyper frame. Tell everyone how good of a trader i am lol, jp. have fun with it!

RT 01037
01-22-2002, 08:00 PM
oneshot
do u have a pic of your gun.

Snooky
01-22-2002, 08:03 PM
ok so how much will u take for the cat? ill bid at $15 shipped. Oh and i like the drop and the gun. Is the drop made by pmi? Get back to me on the cat. But i only want it if it is house trained and sleeps alot.

Micromag5371
01-22-2002, 08:19 PM
yeah...the cat loves to sleep, only if its cold out.its winter here in mass, clearly evident by the snow. hes housebroken, but if you dont let him out he will wet your floors.
so you want the cat? he had to have his tail taken off, it got infected from a bite. 15 bux? deal. that pays shipping on your soul i will take also. if you seriously want him, your paying for the 1-way plane ticket for me. ive had my cat since i was 4 or 5, and i have grown up with him. so, uhh.... im not willing to "give" him up.

The Drop is a PMI perfect drop... pretty cheap online, but i got ripped like wet paper on it. i paid $58... damn those MSRP things.

i havent gotten nitro yet, im so in the hole from buying he frame all i got is the paint. so, there have been no chops yet. dosnt chop with bigball, does chop with marbellizers...go figure. im gonne send out the gun to centerflag just so they can go through everything, and take care of any problems beforehand. thanks for the frame, EE...whats up with the safety? no worries, centerflag has got me covered like a jimmy hat

oneshot
01-22-2002, 08:33 PM
RT 01037

not right now but I will get one next time I go home.

ElementEclipse
01-22-2002, 08:47 PM
the safety should be fine. i just took it out to suit my needs, shoudl go right back in.

ProjectMag
01-22-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Micromag5371
yeah...the cat loves to sleep, only if its cold out.its winter here in mass, clearly evident by the snow. hes housebroken, but if you dont let him out he will wet your floors.

You have to let him out? Doesn't he use a litter box?

RT 01037
01-22-2002, 08:57 PM
yo oneshot it says page can not be displayed.

TheBigRaguPB4L
01-23-2002, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by Micromag5371

i havent gotten nitro yet, im so in the hole from buying he frame all i got is the paint

isn't that a nitro tank on there?

also, having a sticker on the nitro is bad, isn't it? i know my shop and field won't fill nitro tanks that have any stickers on them.

Micromag5371
01-23-2002, 02:52 PM
EE- i got the safety, but i dont have anything to keep it in the frame. im sure centerflag will be courteous enough to replace it, seeing how it IS a safety feature.

ProjectMag- the cat will use the litterbox, but we got 5 other cats and hes 1 of the 2 outdoor cats so he usually finds the litterboxes pretty disgusting. we have an ashbucket for our woodstove and hes climbed up on the rim of the bucket and let a deuce fall into the ashes....smart cat he is.

I do have a PMI 88/3k nitro tank, but its empty- meaning i need to buy a fill of nitro.kinda makes me want a scuba tank& fill station. i havnt had any problems with stickers, plus thats a peel and rub...its got all sorts of cut-outs and other neat designs that let you see the fiber, in most areas...and the rest is stickjer, so a scratch is pretty noticable. if any officials want to take it off, they can be my guest...because i SHOOT refs. j/k. no biggie there though.
and, when im at my field, i pay $5 for all day nitro and i fill the tank myself, so im obviosly not going to complain to myself.

Snooky
01-23-2002, 03:47 PM
well seeing as how its a used cat without a tail im gonna have to lower my offer to 13 shipped.

You can keep ur kitty i have my own but i like to try to buy peoples pets on the forum. No one wants to sell them.

RecklessFable
01-23-2002, 04:13 PM
$13 for a Domestic Short Hair? The Peaches n' Cream anno job is worth at least $20, even used.

Are there any scratches on it? Or does it scratch others?

Paintchucker
01-23-2002, 04:24 PM
I had a similar problem on my hyperframe. There is a tiny ball bearing that may have fallen out. Since my other guns have the safety disabled, I don't miss it. I don't trust them, never have, and the lady that shot her barrel plug across the room at the indoor place on Sunday did nothing to help my feelings about it. "But the safety is on" she kept saying, as she proceeded to do it again...

MINIMAGMAN
01-23-2002, 04:26 PM
also, having a sticker on the nitro is bad, isn't it? i know my shop and field won't fill nitro tanks that have any stickers on them.
its not bad but shop owners are taking stupid precautions when it comes to stickers on nitro tanks because they think your covering up dents and scratches on the tank, which is bad because a tank could blow if it has dents :(

as for the cat:
you want to trade? i got a domestic breed '93 all stock inside except for the privates which were taken out(female)
only had 5 litter boxes wasted through her. works perfect. pm me and tell me what u think. PIC:

ZSigErik
01-23-2002, 04:41 PM
is that a TKO drop forward on that Mag up there?

~WarpedRT~
01-23-2002, 08:16 PM
LOL, this cat trading thing is funny. My aunt haas a really fat cat. It's name is spooky, and he is all black. All he does is lay on the table, and eat. He goes out like, 4 times a week, thats it. My sister also has a massive fat cat. It's name is Gerber, and it constantly eats. If I can get a picture of Gerber laying on his back, i'll post it. BTW, all my cats are dead, I have birds, and dogs. I even have a pet rat!. Oh yeah, sick gun man, but you see where the stailess steel ends, and teh anoed aluminum begins? I'd cut it in half right there, and theres the perfect size.

BTAutoMag
01-23-2002, 08:33 PM
i hate you, wait i take that back... no i dont, i hate you. how could you get a frmae before me:(

MINIMAGMAN
01-24-2002, 08:50 AM
UP

paintballrulzs
01-24-2002, 11:33 AM
i like it. Not as good as my hypermag. J/P. I do have one thing u don't though. WARP FEED!!! I highly recomend it. I like your setup though

Micromag5371
01-24-2002, 02:57 PM
ever since last saturday i been feelin like a big pile of COW DUNG. i got sick while i was skiing and now i cant shake the cold i got, its keeping me glued in front of my dreamcast playing shenmue all day. oh well, being sick had a few benefits, like staying home from school. my cat is not for trade.

anyhoo, we also have a gigantic cat... his name is samas. this cat has trouble jumping to our countertops. hes an osci cat and hes like 22 or 23 lbs. i kinda feel bad for him because he cant play alot.
not a TKO drop.

BTAutomag, hate me all you want... im sure i can get used to it, Someday....
i got the stock barrel, which is about 7.5something inches long. its not even 8 inches. i love it.

paintballrulzs, wait til i get smart... someday i will hook up a small 12 gram on a regulator to a hopper and i will be able to feed 35 balls a second.... hahahahaha your warp will suck then