PDA

View Full Version : emag valve + level 10 + inteli frame = major bolt stick???

pk5
07-24-2008, 12:24 AM
Hi everyone

Last time i asked the question regarding bolt stick, i was able to change the carrier, add 2 shim on my xvalve with level 10 and that solve the problem.

Today i was taking apart that rt-ule mag to add a quick disconnect and make the hose look a bit cleaner so i decide to try the emag valve that i haven't got a chance to try:

The emag valve was bought on here a while ago with a level 10 but no extra parts.

When i put the emag valve on the inteli frame - ule body:

I can feel the pressure of the on/off on the trigger ( this one does not have the ult kit installed), but i cannot get the bolt to fire.

So i tried a bigger size carrier (1 ring 1 dot), add 3 shim, and it still would not fire, then i trim one of the spring to the size of my shortest spring and it still does not fire.

When i insert the carrier to the bolt, i notice that it does not goes down as smooth as the larger carrier on my x valve.

Is this a sign that i should go to a smaller carrier? Anything else i can do to fix this problem? Or is it my sear not reaching far enough for an emag valve.

The sear is currently the one that come stock with the rt-ule.

Thanks

secretweaponevan
07-24-2008, 01:53 AM
Check for proper trigger rod gap.
Make sure both on/off pins are of the same length. If not, there could be your problem.
Turn up your velocity.
Add oil.
Don't use shims unless the bolt won't reset after it encounters a jam.
Make sure your rail bushing is still in place (where the field strip screw goes through the rail).
Denounce Smart Parts.
Pay homage to Velcor.
Take off the grips and see if you can activate the sear with an allen wrench.
Check your tank pressure.
Little chocolate donuts.
Loosen/tighten your frame screws.

Any of those help?

pk5
07-24-2008, 01:58 PM
I will check later today and update :)