PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what happen to mag79?

pk5
07-24-2008, 11:58 AM
Hi everyone

does anyone know what happen to mag 79? Just wondering if he is busy or if he have other stuff on his hand that need taken care of?

Reason i am asking because i think he still have my airwalk frame - not a big deal for me to get it since i am waiting for the phoenix body to be ready anyway...

but there is another member on the forum who has filed a paypal dispute and just though mag79 should know...? he has always been responsive, if every other day...but he's been gone for week now.

thanks

BigEvil
07-24-2008, 12:01 PM
He was pretty active on BEO not too long ago, esp in the BSTs, and he was at Tunaball in May. :confused:

Eatem Alive
07-24-2008, 05:28 PM
From what I have seen, I am the third person who has recent issue with him. I am still owed product or a refund. On going since payment sent in May. Numerous pm's.

MANN
07-24-2008, 05:35 PM
he is a good guy. I have met him personally, and had many dealings with him. buying and selling. I know he was traveling for some reason or another (I thought it was work). He will be back.

punkncat
07-24-2008, 06:49 PM
Alex is a great guy and there is no need to worry. There are some things going on in "real life" unrelated to paintball that are drawing his attention away. He lives right up the road from me so I will drop him a line and mention to him to check the computer. Give him a little time and it will work out.

Sumthinwicked
07-24-2008, 06:51 PM
i have had no issues when i dealt with him the 2 or 3 times it happened

Smoothice
07-25-2008, 09:03 AM
There are some things going on in "real life" unrelated to paintball that are drawing his attention away.

I just hate it when people use this logic to justify a delay or lack of communication. If someone takes my "real life" money they better damn well treat it as such.

Not trying to call you out punk. Or even imply mag79 is not a good guy.

This just really bugs me.

J_Kizzy
07-25-2008, 09:06 AM
I just hate it when people use this logic to justify a delay or lack of communication. If someone takes my "real life" money they better damn well treat it as such.

Wow man, who uses "real life" money to pay for stuff? Everyone knows paintball guns should only be paid for using Monopoly money or gelt.

ThePixelGuru
07-25-2008, 12:00 PM
Wow man, who uses "real life" money to pay for stuff? Everyone knows paintball guns should only be paid for using Monopoly money or gelt.
I just sold Boardwalk and Mediterranean Ave, so I've got a bit of extra cash to kick around... got an XMag you want to sell me? :rofl:

mag79
07-26-2008, 08:30 AM
I'm here guys. I've had about 4 packages in my trunk for a few weeks now that need to be shipped to AO members, PK5 your pneumag is one of them.

My marriage was about to fall apart and my 4 year old son almost drowned in a local river. If something like this has happend to anyone and you where still able to keep up with your hobbies please let me know. So smoothie sorry, for my "real life" problems. I am not into anyone for a few hundred bucks or anything like that.

This is whats in my trunk: the frame I built for pk, a freak back, 2 snatch grips, an emag rail and a barrel. If any of this belongs to anyone, email me at sandro79@aol.com. If you want a refund let me know and you will get it back today.

J_Kizzy
07-26-2008, 08:54 AM
I just sold Boardwalk and Mediterranean Ave, so I've got a bit of extra cash to kick around... got an XMag you want to sell me? :rofl:

You still have Marvin Gardens? Check pm's.

Wicked_Silence
07-26-2008, 10:00 AM
I'm sending mag79 an email now. The freak back, if its stainless and twistlock would be mine.