PDA

View Full Version : Online shopping horror stories.

The Mag Man
01-22-2002, 09:18 PM
We've all had em, I recently went through a horrible ordeal. I ordered this N2 Tank and tank cover from Actionvillage, now is it just me? But are they ALWAYS out of the main item in your order or what? Everytime I have placed one they are haha. Just my luck huh :). LOL Also, I ordered a I-Frame from AGD and mainbody. The mainbody was in stock so I told them to ship the I-Frame and mainbody together when they got the frame in. Big mistake. I-frame comes in, but when it does, the mainbody becomes sold out, now I have to wait for that to come back in stock as well.

Also, anybody herd of Murphies Law? "Anything that can go wrong, will." I just have this funny feeling that my N2 tank is not going to work properly when I get it. Don't ya hate that feeling?

Oh well I got bored, thought I'd share my frustration with you guys. Its been a good four months now since I last played p-ball and i'm dying to take my dream mag out on the field. Feel free to post any online "horror" shopping stories, gives me something extra to read.:D

ArthurDent
01-22-2002, 09:31 PM
Try this one on for size you place a order for a N2 tanks and they say the order didnt go thought so you place another order and they ship it then your first order goes through in double and you have $900 charge on your card instead of $300....so you call them thinking it would be a easy problem to solve and low and behold what do they say... "no we only charged and shiped you one N2 tank"...bah well anyways heres my newest horror story

The Mag Man
01-22-2002, 09:33 PM
Thats <b>crap</b>!