PDA

View Full Version : Classic mag Qs

lidocaine
07-28-2008, 11:02 PM
1.How do I attach the sear/sear pin to the trigger frame and then to the rail?
2.Which way does it go in? ^

Im using an intelliframe if that helps and im attaching it to a classic rail

Im sure I will have more as I start getting it together more and start shooting it, but for now that is all :)

Thanks,Lido

ManInBlack
07-29-2008, 08:41 AM
There's a horizontal slot in the rail that the sear/pin drops into. Just push it in and the body and valve will hold it there when assembled.

secretweaponevan
07-29-2008, 09:50 AM
1.How do I attach the sear/sear pin to the trigger frame and then to the rail?
2.Which way does it go in? ^

Im using an intelliframe if that helps and im attaching it to a classic rail

Im sure I will have more as I start getting it together more and start shooting it, but for now that is all :)

Thanks,Lido

The sear pin is just a small stainless (i think) dowel-like rod that slides through a classic sear and moves freely. Drop it into the top of your rail, and then the body will keep it in place in the rail.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SpinDoctor15/MiniMag/AGDPump06.jpg

lidocaine
07-29-2008, 04:36 PM
When the sear is in the rail and the trigger pin is behind the trigger, does the sear stick out slightly over top of the rail?

Spider-TW
07-29-2008, 04:43 PM
When the sear is in the rail and the trigger pin is behind the trigger, does the sear stick out slightly over top of the rail?
Depending on where the trigger is, the sear front or back will be protruding more than the thickness of the body. The body makes sure it is not too high. If the body doesn't sit flush, check under the pin and try pushing it down a little. Sometimes it can hangup high in the slot a little.

lidocaine
07-29-2008, 04:52 PM
sorry double post deleted

lidocaine
07-30-2008, 06:57 PM
I want to get a clamping feedneck for my ule body, but cant figure out what size I need?

no rise 1inch rise 2 inch rise etc..

,Lido

Spider-TW
07-31-2008, 02:07 PM
I want to get a clamping feedneck for my ule body, but cant figure out what size I need?

no rise 1inch rise 2 inch rise etc..

,Lido
With a force feed loader it should be a matter of preference. With a gravity feed there may be some magic there, but I would still buy the neck that looked good and shave a little off the loader neck if I was convinced the length caused excess jams.

lidocaine
07-31-2008, 04:39 PM
is a revy considered a force feed loader?

Spider-TW
07-31-2008, 04:58 PM
is a revy considered a force feed loader?
No, it's "agitated". Still limited by gravity feed with fewer jams.

I've never heard of a neck being "too short", except that some of the silly short ones don't hold on to the full neck of a standard loader.

I still have an evil "smokestack" in the wrapper that extends the neck of the marker so that you have two more balls in the neck for a quick drop. If you shoot 2 and 3 round bursts it can help with a plain box loader.

A revvy should be happy with any length of neck. Q-loaders are the only thing I can think of that care about the exact length of the feed tube.

lidocaine
07-31-2008, 07:40 PM
I was looking for ccm feednecks, and it said that the 1" and the no pro feednecks will not allow the breach to seal, something along those lines.What does this mean? Will my revy/halo still work with the no pro/1"?

08-01-2008, 06:53 AM
Yes, a no rise will work fine with your mag
they are Angel threaded feednecks, and the no rise dont allow enough room for the Angel rotobreach to open

lidocaine
08-01-2008, 10:01 AM
Got it, thanks.

lidocaine
08-02-2008, 12:20 PM
how do I take the twist lock assembly out? I unscrewed the little allen screw but what now

also how do I slide my ule body on the gun if the bolt spring just pushes it back

lidocaine
08-02-2008, 05:40 PM
no one here on this rainy saturday?

lidocaine
08-03-2008, 03:32 PM
Alright I got the twist lock off, but how do I slide my ule body on? The little nub where the screw, screws through the intelliframe into the body to secure it restrcits me from sliding it on.I really wanna get her up and running so I can play next weekend.

Thanks in advance,Lidocaine

ManInBlack
08-03-2008, 04:47 PM
You put the body on first and then slide the valve into it.

Sumthinwicked
08-03-2008, 04:53 PM
i cant tell if the rail will accept the ule (if its not drilled out where the tab fits than ur in for some labor with a dremmel or drill press if you have one or a vise and a drill if you dont ) im at work so i cant see pics basically tab on ule fits into slot on body where the screw exits from the fram and rail .... if its is ule ready rail than your cool... you put the body on the rail and screw in the front frame screw then instal your valve in back and twist it in the z notch then insert the 2nd frame screw hand tight ( LIGHTLY) but not enough to come out if you use a wrench you can overtighten it preventing it from working correctly gl its pretty easy

athomas
08-03-2008, 07:53 PM
The twist lock assemblies are press fit into the rails. Using a vise or hammer, press them out from the top. The ULE bodies will fit any mag rail except the original Automag RT.

lidocaine
08-03-2008, 08:11 PM
Alright I got it in after wrestling with it for half an hour. Left is to turn the velocity down, right?

Sumthinwicked
08-03-2008, 08:12 PM
i have had am/mm rails that needed to be cut ;) i didnt buy em new but they were milled to take it after the person bought em like i said i cant see the rail ;)

ManInBlack
08-03-2008, 08:48 PM
Alright I got it in after wrestling with it for half an hour. Left is to turn the velocity down, right?

Counter-clockwise turns down the velocity.