PDA

View Full Version : AA Armagedeon leak

Radarluv
07-28-2008, 11:39 PM
I have an Armagedeon reg leaking out the preasure adjustment screw anyone know what to do now

questionful
07-29-2008, 12:47 AM
I don't know how the armageddon works, but if it works like my centerflag, then there's something wrong with your reg piston. It's either the O-ring around it or the pressure relief system is going off because you have the pressure too high or it's messed up. Most likely it's the O-ring around the piston. Take it apart (when it's completely degassed -- do this at your own risk) and lube it with some white lithium grease, it's what centerflag recommended for their regs.

Radarluv
07-29-2008, 02:44 PM
I'll try that its a start for sure. something is deffinatley messed up it dosent alow any air to get to the gun the secondary gauge dosent read any preasure and it just sits there and leaks

questionful
07-29-2008, 03:46 PM
If there's no air getting to the gun, I don't know what's wrong with it, maybe it's not like my centerflag. I don't see why that would happen besides a clog somewhere. Definitely take it apart and clean it, that alone might fix your problem.

Shane-O-Mac
07-29-2008, 04:11 PM
First off, do not use White Lithium on any part of a 'Geddon. Take the internals out clean and oil them. Check the o-rings on the carrier, (inner and outer) for nicks or cuts. Lightly lube with airgun oil, no grease of any sort, it slows the reg down a bit. The slide the adjustment strut out of the piston, its the SS rod in the middle, clean, oil and check the o-rings on it, then slide it back in the same way it came out.

Did it start leaking after you filled it? Geddons will do that if you slam or fast fill them. The inner carrier o-ring will pop out of the groove and bind in there causing the leak. Many times the o-ring is fine, and you can just put it back together with a light coating of oil.

Spider-TW
07-29-2008, 04:11 PM
You might pm Shane-O-Mac. I don't think comes through the tech section much, but I think he knows the AA regs.

I would replace that piston oring first like questionful said.

*edit*
well, there ya go... :)

Radarluv
07-29-2008, 10:54 PM
Thanks guys for the help I will attempt to take it apart tomorrow night I'll post what I find out

If it is a bad o ring does anyone know were to get new ones