PDA

View Full Version : Damageinc54 I have your red barrel.

AGD
01-23-2002, 02:28 AM
Damage,

I looked into the barrel stiuation and got one for you. Please respond here which body you have so we can send you the right one. You need to send us the black barrel asap.

Sorry for the wait,

AGD

damageinc54
01-23-2002, 08:14 AM
Well this is great :). I really did not think that I was going to get one. Thanks for coming through for me. I have a centerfeed body. I bought the EMag from PBG and they told me the gun had to be made because they did not have a red centerfeed EMag in stock. I picked up the gun 5 days later. I opened up the gun when I picked it up, but I did not unwrap the barrel. When I got home and unwrapped the barrel I almost went through the roof!!!! The black barrel does not look right on the red gun at all. I still have the barrel that came with the gun and it has not been used. I have not put a single ball through it. Do I need an RA number or should I just box it up and send it in? Thanks again :D

AGD
01-23-2002, 01:09 PM
Call the office and explain to them there is a red center feed barrel sitting on my desk to exchange for you. Tell them Dave knows about it too. They will tell you if you should ra it or not.

AGD

damageinc54
01-23-2002, 01:46 PM
OK, will do! I will call tomorrow. I am off to work right now. Thanks again :)