PDA

View Full Version : Buying a Tac-one have some general questions

MAGslinger
08-01-2008, 12:22 PM
So I'm buying a Tac-one and I just want to know what they come with right out of th box (I know they come with the two-piece barrel that's all I know). Someone on pbnation mentioned that the Tac-One does not come pre-installed with a bottom line (thus I'd have to buy a on/off ASA, mini rail and hose to get it ready to play). Can someone verify and clarify this?

sffudapparel
08-01-2008, 02:09 PM
yes, i think there are no air lines/ asa that comes with the tac1.

trevorjk
08-01-2008, 02:22 PM
yes it DOES NOT come with a bottom line and hoses and adapters. however when ordering off of http://www.airgundesignsusa.com you can add for another $30 to add hose/fittings/bottomline. however, it is NOT an on/off ASA and it is steel braided hose. so if you want macro and or an on/off ASA you are better off buying your own bottom line and fittings.

Aidoneus
08-01-2008, 08:24 PM
(I know they come with the two-piece barrel that's all I know)

I just but a tac one off the web site about a month ago and mine only can with a one piece barrel.

Ravenneon
08-01-2008, 08:47 PM
I just but a tac one off the web site about a month ago and mine only can with a one piece barrel.

are sure...if it looks like it would be a two piece it is...i bought mine in february and it had a two piece..its just hard to break it apart initially.

Aidoneus
08-01-2008, 10:59 PM
are sure...if it looks like it would be a two piece it is...i bought mine in february and it had a two piece..its just hard to break it apart initially.

wow your right i've been playing with this mag for a month and havent noticed the barrel came apart

Sundown
08-02-2008, 09:49 PM
Yeah I know, I never took my barrel a part either. I also wonder why they made it a 2 piece barrel anyway :) A part from looking cool :)

wow your right i've been playing with this mag for a month and havent noticed the barrel came apart