PDA

View Full Version : Phantom Inside

Warwitch
08-04-2008, 01:29 PM
Finally got my first Phantom. Black urban acid camo VSC with all the goodies. Definitely worth the wait! The ano is really impressive, looks like it was done with some kind of gel. Cant wait to go get my pump on again. :headbang:

I also scooped up one of Rainman's CCM kits. I will post more on my impressions after a couple days play.

Couple of quick pics.

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/2158/leftfullqd2.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4439/leftclosecp0.jpg

questionful
08-04-2008, 02:01 PM
That is a really cool anno. It fits with the black parts perfectly.

FiXeL
08-04-2008, 02:40 PM
Trade ya for you know what? :D

Nah, just kidding, you just got it and i allready have a phantom... Only mine isn't half as beautiful as this one.. :( Now go play with it, i'm sure it will be alot of fun. :)

Spider-TW
08-04-2008, 02:41 PM
I also scooped up one of Rainman's CCM kits. I will post more on my impressions after a couple days play.
Please. I never liked my over-the-barrel pump phantom, just from an ergonomic point of view. Too much stuff wiggling around in my field of view.

Twistedpsyche
08-04-2008, 02:55 PM
VERY nice!!

B-Pow
08-04-2008, 03:08 PM
I think I need a drool towel...

very nice.

MoeMag
08-04-2008, 03:34 PM
wow thats sick... I have never seen a CCM style pump on one. Thats sharp. That was always one of my complaints of phantoms was the barrell over pump.

:wow:
Good job!

going_home
08-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Have you shot it yet ?
I think the ghost ring is going to have to go on the one I just got.
Too distracting for me.

:confused:

maniacmechanic
08-04-2008, 04:44 PM
good job WW , nice marker , mine had the GR on it when I got it , but it wouldn't hit where I pointed it , so it's off it

going_home
08-04-2008, 05:14 PM
good job WW , nice marker , mine had the GR on it when I got it , but it wouldn't hit where I pointed it , so it's off it

I just shot mine again and the ghost ring has definitely got to go.

:nono:

FiXeL
08-04-2008, 05:59 PM

You too huh? Had the same problem with it.. You automaticly aim too high with it. I've tried a red dot, but the one i've had just didnt work out that well... I have another red dot waiting for it, but i have to find a way to get a 7/8 rail mounted dot onto a 3/8 slot....

NU_METAL
08-04-2008, 06:15 PM
i was wondering when you were gonna" get it in hand " NOICE'
ive always wanted some sort of underbarrel /pump kit like that ,it makes a difference on them because a stock phantoms viscosity change's a bit,.. just from your hand holding the pump handle -thus changing accuracy :rolleyes:

cyrus-the-virus
08-04-2008, 06:20 PM
That's BAAAAAAAAAD!!! :headbang:

Though I prefer the WWA delux pump handle to CCM's, much better feel IMO.

going_home
08-04-2008, 06:35 PM
That's BAAAAAAAAAD!!! :headbang:

Though I prefer the WWA delux pump handle to CCM's, much better feel IMO.

Well you only have two choices currently available for undercocking kits to my knowledge.
The Rainman kit he has on his new baby and the Wevo undercocking kit like the one
I just traded my pump mag for. (sorry, I just couldnt warm up to the pump mag)
The Wevo kit has a pretty stiff pump but its 100% better than the stock CCI around the barrel kit.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/going_home/IMG_6622.jpg

;)

ThePixelGuru
08-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Cool, I like the blotchyness of the ano. Haven't seen one quite like that before.

Warwitch
08-04-2008, 07:35 PM

Yeah, Ill most likely put an Armson up there. And no I havent shot it yet. Just got some 12 grams about 30 mins ago.

mr doo doo
08-04-2008, 08:06 PM
very nice Warwitch! the urban camo anno job is not your typical "camo" look, but i like it :).

going_home
08-04-2008, 08:46 PM
Yeah, Ill most likely put an Armson up there. And no I havent shot it yet. Just got some 12 grams about 30 mins ago.

I just used my 13ci tank on it.
I havent picked up any 12 grams yet.
I'm probably going to be using the 13ci under the stock with one of WWA's tank rings anyways.
I'm going to try the 12 grams but I cant see using them all the time though.

;)

cyrus-the-virus
08-05-2008, 02:12 AM
Well you only have two choices currently available for undercocking kits to my knowledge.
The Rainman kit he has on his new baby and the Wevo undercocking kit like the one
I just traded my pump mag for. (sorry, I just couldnt warm up to the pump mag)
The Wevo kit has a pretty stiff pump but its 100% better than the stock CCI around the barrel kit.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/going_home/IMG_6622.jpg

;)

I'm sure someone somewhere along the line can make one. Sounds like a potential canidate for the nelson build off ;)

Personaly I find the wevo kit to be a bit small, and the CCM to be wierdly shaped. Though a phantom with a WWA delux style under cocking kit would be pure sex IMHO.

going_home
08-05-2008, 05:43 AM
I'm sure someone somewhere along the line can make one. Sounds like a potential canidate for the nelson build off ;)

Personaly I find the wevo kit to be a bit small, and the CCM to be wierdly shaped. Though a phantom with a WWA delux style under cocking kit would be pure sex IMHO.

I cant find an undercocking kit on whitewolfairsmithing.com anywhere.
Post a link.

cyrus-the-virus
08-05-2008, 11:20 AM
I cant find an undercocking kit on whitewolfairsmithing.com anywhere.
Post a link.

They don't make one, it would have to be a custm job using one of their pump handles (like the CCM kit on mags/phantoms)