View Full Version : Creative writing times guys....

Temo Vryce
01-23-2002, 11:30 AM
I have a little project that I'm working on and I need some help. I have seen a lot of the stickers that have phrases on peoples masks, as I'm sure you have as well. Well I've painted my old JT visor (pre-CrossWind) white to match my Skul Mask and I've decided to add a Phrase to it. I'm going to be doing in Runes, just to make people ask. I'll post a picture of it here when I get it finished. Now what I need help with is what to put on it. The only thing that I have been able to come up with so far is:

"For the glory of the Paintball Gods."

If any of you folks can come up with something better please feel free to post it. This is the direction that I would like to go so don't waste your time by posting something like:

"Grab a straw cause you suck."

Thanks guys I appricate your time and any help that you might be able to give me on this.

Shaft
01-23-2002, 11:34 AM
Strength and Honor!

Temo Vryce
01-23-2002, 02:50 PM
Thanks Shaft.

Anyone else have anything they would like to submit?

Jonno06
01-23-2002, 02:52 PM
you mind if i use the straw one,its hilarious!!!I LOVE IT!

MajorDamage
01-23-2002, 04:49 PM
I AM THE AWESOME! ENDO! FIGHT FOR FOOD! I AM SPARTICUS! I EAT MY OWN FECES! or OLDSCHOOL DEATH! :D! Now try some of those on for size! <B>COMINAYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHI!</B>

ENDO!

Shaft
01-23-2002, 05:56 PM
Drink Malort!
More Malort Please!
Malort, It's Not for Wimps!

I've come here to kick arse and chew bubblegum...

My Paint is Mighty!

Temo Vryce
01-23-2002, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by MajorDamage
I AM THE AWESOME! ENDO! FIGHT FOR FOOD! I AM SPARTICUS! I EAT MY OWN FECES! or OLDSCHOOL DEATH! :D! Now try some of those on for size! <B>COMINAYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHI!</B>

ENDO!

Ok these are exactly the kind of ideas that I wasn't looking for, but they are very good and I do thank you for try Major. You get a cookie for that. :)

ThePatriot
01-23-2002, 06:51 PM
"What was once can no longer be"

the 3 virtues "Honor, Trust, Snap Shooting"

"I am the shadow of the former"(just sounds cool)

Jonno06
01-23-2002, 07:19 PM
PICK A STRAW,BECAUSE YOU SUCK!!!!!!!

sorry for post whoring,im not duing it on purpose

Shaft
01-23-2002, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by ThePatriot
the 3 virtues "Honor, Trust, Snap Shooting"

I try to live by the Four Virtues: Food, Drink, Sex & Profit.

I don't know where your three came in to play.

Alright Temo, one last try...

Free Paint.

I know what you're looking for, but it's just no fun to think of that D&D stuff.

Temo Vryce
01-23-2002, 09:15 PM
Hey Shaft,

Thanks Man I really needed a good laugh right now and you gave me a good laugh. You can post what you like I'm just not interested in the offensive stuff.

The Paintball Gods are not some D7D thing they do exist, they really do.

MajorDamage
01-23-2002, 09:19 PM
YAY! COOKIE! COOKIE FOR MAJOR! :D Me so happy!

ENDO!

Jonno06
01-23-2002, 10:05 PM
YOU CAN RUN,BUT YOU CANT HIDE!! yea,thats a classic!
agh,i wanna cookie!?

there is m's in becoming a musician...
1.money
2.mucic
3.mmm..mmm...P_ _ _ _.fill in the blanks.lol

SGTKennedy
01-23-2002, 10:25 PM
i like "if you hide you will only die alone." but then i want a pink mag too. Armys my hero!! :cool:

ThePatriot
01-23-2002, 10:26 PM
i like.."if you run you will only die tired"

[NA]WARLORD
01-24-2002, 01:25 PM
If You cant read this you musta been GoGGED !!! or if you can read this the your about to be gogged !!! or shorter vers. " Pray I dont Gog you !"

I'll take a peanut choc. chip please............:p

Jonno06
01-24-2002, 01:31 PM
oooohhhh,i wanna oatmeal chocalate chip cookie!!!They are my sooo favoritest!!!!!!here are some....

1.Who's Your Daddy???!!!!
2.smack(noun)-making remarks to the opposing team/slander......smack(verb)-the sound you hear as I mark you in the back of the head as you run from me in fear!
3.In life,you gotta be number 1,and make sure not to step on number 2!!!

PBpunk
01-24-2002, 02:28 PM
look in the lyrics of some songs you like. you can find some pretty cool little quotes. i like "i flirt with suicide, sometimes thats ok." -koRn

Jonno06
01-24-2002, 02:33 PM
yea,songs can have some good quotes if u look hard enough......mostly heavy metal songs have good quotes

PBpunk
01-24-2002, 03:58 PM
how about "every one around me is smoking crack" haha i like that one too. but its kinda along the lines of the "straw" one so whatever.

PBpunk
01-24-2002, 04:00 PM
and this is my personal favorit

I am your father
-Darth Vader

thats what i would put on it if i was you
i got that from someone's sig so i cant take credit for but i think its really funny

PBpunk
01-24-2002, 04:09 PM
man i just keep getting ideas. just watch monty python and the holy grail with a pen and a note book write down the funny lines (which is the whole movie) then pick your favorit

hobbes
01-24-2002, 07:43 PM
how about "Kill, Kill, Kill,Kill, Kill the Poor!" Its a Dead Kennedy's Lyric.
-Nick

irbodden
01-24-2002, 08:31 PM
Runes is a language devolped in LOTR right?

Shaft
01-24-2002, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by hobbes
how about "Kill, Kill, Kill,Kill, Kill the Poor!" Its a Dead Kennedy's Lyric.
-Nick

Hah!
I'd like Stealing People's Mail

Doobie
01-24-2002, 08:39 PM
Feed the Homeless to the Hungry.
Problems solved.

Temo Vryce
01-25-2002, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by irbodden
Runes is a language devolped in LOTR right?

Actually Runes go back to the Vikings as well as being the orginal German alphabet. I'm using a mixture from a lot of different sorces LOTR being one of them.

"Low though I run through a shower of paint to my bunker I will fear no Cockers."

Jonno06
01-25-2002, 01:25 PM
that sounds like that retarded brass eagle rainmaker ad.......you also have to ad....Because i have my mag with me!Like this:

Although I run through the shower of paint,i fear no cockers,for my mag is with me!!!!

cookie for me!

Temo Vryce
01-25-2002, 03:13 PM
http://www.gbsu-usa.net/boss/cookieaward.gif Major Damage
http://www.gbsu-usa.net/boss/cookieawardsmall.gif Shaft
http://www.gbsu-usa.net/boss/cookieawardsmall.gif ThePatriot
http://www.gbsu-usa.net/boss/cookieawardsmall.gif Jonno06

You all deserve a cookie. Major you get the big cookie because, well you're the Major. :D

Jonno06
01-25-2002, 08:43 PM
yea,cookies,is it oatmeal chocolate chip????????
Yes,i agree major is obviously major,and gets bigger cookie for being so.And his were quite funny at that,i wrote i eat my feces on my world history work today.its cool