PDA

View Full Version : Maine Amatuer Circuit- Are you playing in it?

j.t.
01-23-2002, 03:13 PM
The Maine Amateur Circuit is coming up soon (this spring) but I face a terrible dilemma... I am moving this summer during the circuit. Right now, I live in the Rumford/Mexico area (Crossfire paintball, the first part of the circuit will be here) but I am moving to Scarborough/Portland area, and I will no longer have a team to play on. If anyone has any openings on any teams in the area or any ideas on what I could do (the rules disallow switching of teams during the circuit) it would be helpful. Thanx :confused:

AutoMaggot
01-23-2002, 03:41 PM
Eh... My main team, Alliance won't be doing the MAC, and we'll just be sticking to the NEPLS... but my other hommage, True Colors will be there in full force... but I dont know if I'll be playing with them or not... We've already had our fair share of ***-kickings in Maine - we took first in the U-18 5-man NEC, 1st in John Patterson's U-18 5-Man, and 1st at the Mello Yello tourney at Rogue... but as for teams based out of Portland, see if you can find someone on Lunchmeat... they arent bad...